Marry Jodie Marsh

sweetleftpeg

Fuck me she's just rang me on my mobile! Glad I'm not at home!

Asked how big my cock was, told her, heard her jaw hit the floor and when she picked it up she asked for a photo, sending it now. While I'm on anyone else want it?

Apparently she's ringing everyone whose profile & photo she likes to then invite them to the auditions! Wants me to go to Edinburgh. Fuck that, told her she'd have to meet my expenses and it would have to be a 5 star hotel! Once she gets the cock pic she'll agree tbh. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haway Mark man, get stuck into her!

:finger: I think I've got all the requirements.

Anyways, out of all the people on this forum why did you pick on me :D

;) I just reckon your patter would be funny if you applied for it, that's all.

Fair enough, just thought it was strange to single me out, when I don't really talk about lasses much on here. Unless you think I'm a total nerd and can't pull.

Rohypnol baby!

;) Lying twat!

Ask yourself have I ever knowingly lied to you in the past?!?

It's nee wonder she wants to vet the people applying, majority will be 24hour wanking anoraks (hey Jimbo :D ) plus you have to have a photo on so she's blatently picking all the one's she fancies. Was only a matter of time before she rang me tbf. :finger:

And Gemmill in response to your pm for a cock pic, it's on it's way as I type.

Fair enough, just thought it was strange to single me out, when I don't really talk about lasses much on here. Unless you think I'm a total nerd and can't pull.

Rohypnol baby!

Nail - Head - Hit

;) I think I've got all the requirements.

Rohypnol baby!

Nail - Head - Hit

:finger: Coming from the bloke who bullshits about everything, and is probably more of a geek than J69. Used to be funny but you're struggling to keep your reputation up.

Rohypnol baby!

Nail - Head - Hit

:finger: Coming from the bloke who bullshits about everything, and is probably more of a geek than J69. Used to be funny but you're struggling to keep your reputation up.

Easy tiger or you'll force me to raise my handbag to my chin while letting out a mild "Oooooh" sound!

And for the record I don't think J69 is a geek! He's cool as fuck, have you not seen his trainers?

I rarely bullshit son, Wacky can verify that. You've come a long way son since your first few posts, now your's are just about readable so don't spoil it now. ;)

Rohypnol baby!

Nail - Head - Hit

Easy tiger or you'll force me to raise my handbag to my chin while letting out a mild "Oooooh" sound!

And for the record I don't think J69 is a geek! He's cool as fuck, have you not seen his trainers?

I rarely bullshit son, Wacky can verify that. You've come a long way son since your first few posts, now your's are just about readable so don't spoil it now. ;)

Come along way? I've been a poor WUM from day one. Wacky can say anything he likes tbh.

Rohypnol baby!

Nail - Head - Hit

Come along way? I've been a poor WUM from day one. Wacky can say anything he likes tbh.

Very poor. :razz:

I can't help but think 'Bigg Market' whenever I see her.

I cant help thinking Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia & Syphilis.

I can't help thinking she should get a refund from the plastic surgeon who did her nose.

Filthy, skanky, pig-faced, attention-seeking ho.

That reminds me, I had a blazing row with my housemate over the other woman who goes by that description, Jordan, on Thursday night, culiminating in her storming off upstairs to bed. Apparently I'm wrong, she's a lovely person. :D

Shes braindead. I read an interview with her where she invited along her boyfriend of 1 week and told the world how they wanted to get married and showed off their tattoos of each others names. 3 weeks later and . . . . yep , you guessed it!

• 2 weeks later...

From Holy Moly:

The disastrous Totally Jodie Marsh show wheezed its cancerous carcass up to Sheffield to see if northerners are gullable enough to want to admit to being Jodie's husband.

The Answer?

Similar to London only FIVE fools turned up.

One was on medication for mental health issues and the other is registered disabled IIRC.

This story re-affirms my position on Karma.

Lovely.

:blink: