EastEnders

duckerDavies

I can't understand why anyone would watch that shit. I was saying as much to my lass this evening when I was round her place to see how she's getting on with this flu bug thing she's got...walked in to see her watching that EastEnders mince...personally I'd sooner gouge out my eyes with a rusty soon than watch it. Cliché ridden shite that bears no relation to anyone's real lives.

Guest Toplass-101

what does FYP mean ?

For your pleasure

Five yobs pissing

Find your penis

Fix yellow plants

Fried yoghurt pellets

?

Eastenders is mint!

Whats with the thread snobbery, its not as if theres never shite threads on here is it? :D

If its not about poo it must be shit, or something ;):finger:

Can't believe that lass who used to be one of the Slaters is now appearing on primetime US TV as The Bionic Woman. Talk about a lucky break!?

Simply delightful dugs tbh.

Guest alex

Can't believe that lass who used to be one of the Slaters is now appearing on primetime US TV as The Bionic Woman. Talk about a lucky break!?

Legs like Alan Shearer though.

Legs like Alan Shearer though.

TBH it's never stopped Manc-Mag in the past, he just tells them to slip a pair of 30 denya american tans on to hide the hairs then gets down to making their toes curl <_<

Edited by Wacky Jnr