Football is dead

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had to win and he organised so he did so...............

I'd hope Fat Sam would do the same if we ever (I know, I know, I know - don't laugh...) ever got to Wembley

You get "football is dead" from one bad FA cup final?

wow...

Have a think about about it over your milk and cookies and come back to me eh?

So you did get football is dead from one bad FA cup final

wow...

I'm sorry, was I not supposed to look at this one game as an advertisement of the world of football?

Mong

It wasn't billed as that

It was Chelsea v Manure at the end of a very long season in a competition where the last god knows how many finals have gone to extra time and penalties

I only watched it from 85 minutes on TBH...............

It wasn't billed as that

It was Chelsea v Manure at the end of a very long season in a competition where the last god knows how many finals have gone to extra time and penalties

I only watched it from 85 minutes on TBH...............

Bollocks. This could have been the Champions League final!!!!!111

wow...

I'm sorry, was I not supposed to look at this one game as an advertisement of the world of football?

Mong

No, what a stupid idea

wow...

Mong

No, what a stupid idea

Not watched the TV then? Muppet

wow...

Mong

<_< Fed up of whinging about Big Sam then?

So football is dead. By which logic I assume it was alive and kicking after last year's thriller. That's a notable feat when you consider it was dead 12 months previously as Arsenal and Man Utd snoozed their way to penalties.

Jose won, him, his players and fans are happy and don't give a fuck what some bitter Mourinho obsessed Newcastle fan is yet again banging on about.

Fergie and all of his people would equally be happy to have won the final as it was won and wouldn't give a shit how boring the match was.

Finals are often shit because people don't want to throw it away, they want to win trophies, but then you're above winning trophies aren't you, if it means having a successful manager like Mourinho!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Jose won, him, his players and fans are happy and don't give a fuck what some bitter Mourinho obsessed Newcastle fan is yet again banging on about.

Fergie and all of his people would equally be happy to have won the final as it was won and wouldn't give a shit how boring the match was.

Finals are often shit because people don't want to throw it away, they want to win trophies, but then you;re above winnign trophies are you, if it means having a successful manager like Mourinho!

Bollocks. As if Fergie would have won it like that? Piss off. Football is dead!

Finals are often shit because people don't want to throw it away, they want to win trophies, but then you;re above winnign trophies are you, if it means having a successful manager like Mourinho!

<_<

Its actually really funny, because i am starting to think you are stupid enough to believe that if you offered Fergie a win and the double but playing boring or a defeat and no double but playing with flair that he would take the latter! Even Keegan woudl take the win, leaving you, and well nobody else in their right mind choosing the defeat!

No team has ever or will ever always win with flair and exciting football, you take the wins how they come and sit back and enjoy your trophies not giving a flying fuck how they were won, well at least the rest of the adult world does.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

You'd best stop posting then! <_<

<_<

Its actually really funny, because i am starting to think you are stupid enough to believe that if you offered Fergie a win and the double but playing boring or a defeat and no double but playing with flair that he would take the latter! Even Keegan woudl take the win, leaving you, and well nobody else in their right mind choosing the defeat!

No team has ever or will ever always win with flair and exciting football, you take the wins how they come and sit back and enjoy your trophies not giving a flying fuck how they were won, well at least the rets of the adult world does.

Pop quiz Neil you fucker...

Which team went out there today to kill all forward play? Which team's manager prepared his team with the words: 'do you want to enjoy the match, or do you want to enjoy after the match?'

The difference is obvious

Did football die on Saturday, when Wimbledon won the FA Cup or at the height of catenaccio?

Personally i think it died the first time there was ever a 0-0 draw, its never recovered since quite frankly!

You'd best stop posting then! <_<

Talk about the most worthless poster in the fucking universe