Football is dead

Jose won, him, his players and fans are happy and don't give a fuck what some bitter Mourinho obsessed Newcastle fan is yet again banging on about.

Fergie and all of his people would equally be happy to have won the final as it was won and wouldn't give a shit how boring the match was.

Finals are often shit because people don't want to throw it away, they want to win trophies, but then you;re above winnign trophies are you, if it means having a successful manager like Mourinho!

Bollocks. As if Fergie would have won it like that? Piss off. Football is dead!

<_<

Its actually really funny, because i am starting to think you are stupid enough to believe that if you offered Fergie a win and the double but playing boring or a defeat and no double but playing with flair that he would take the latter! Even Keegan woudl take the win, leaving you, and well nobody else in their right mind choosing the defeat!

No team has ever or will ever always win with flair and exciting football, you take the wins how they come and sit back and enjoy your trophies not giving a flying fuck how they were won, well at least the rets of the adult world does.

Pop quiz Neil you fucker...

Which team went out there today to kill all forward play? Which team's manager prepared his team with the words: 'do you want to enjoy the match, or do you want to enjoy after the match?'

The difference is obvious

"Fucker", your level of wit and intelligence is growing! :blink:

I'd say the team that won fits the description of what you just wrote, and thats the team that matters.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose won, him, his players and fans are happy and don't give a fuck what some bitter Mourinho obsessed Newcastle fan is yet again banging on about.

Fergie and all of his people would equally be happy to have won the final as it was won and wouldn't give a shit how boring the match was.

Finals are often shit because people don't want to throw it away, they want to win trophies, but then you;re above winnign trophies are you, if it means having a successful manager like Mourinho!

You'd best stop posting then! <_<

Talk about the most worthless poster in the fucking universe

tbh I'm sick of talking about you, time to change the subject. Like I said, you think it's dead, stop posting.

<_<

Its actually really funny, because i am starting to think you are stupid enough to believe that if you offered Fergie a win and the double but playing boring or a defeat and no double but playing with flair that he would take the latter! Even Keegan woudl take the win, leaving you, and well nobody else in their right mind choosing the defeat!

No team has ever or will ever always win with flair and exciting football, you take the wins how they come and sit back and enjoy your trophies not giving a flying fuck how they were won, well at least the rets of the adult world does.

Pop quiz Neil you fucker...

Which team went out there today to kill all forward play? Which team's manager prepared his team with the words: 'do you want to enjoy the match, or do you want to enjoy after the match?'

The difference is obvious

I'd say the team that won fits the description of what you just wrote, and thats the team that matters.

Eggs fucking sactly

I think I'm gonna include the words 'pop quiz Neil you fucker' in every post I make from now on.

Pop quiz Neil you fucker, which was better, Firefly or Buffy? Go! <_<

You'd best stop posting then! <_<

Talk about the most worthless poster in the fucking universe

tbh I'm sick of talking about you, time to change the subject. Like I said, you think it's dead, stop posting.

who the fuck was talking to you in the first place numbnuts?

I think I'm gonna include the words 'pop quiz Neil you fucker' in every post I make from now on.

:blink:

I think everyone should include it in any reply to me!

Fan of both, Buffy is best, you will disagree i suspect you fucker!

Were you directing your posts at anyone in particular?

I think you'll find that this is an 'open' forum where everyone (including cock-knockers like yourself who think that an alter-ego and an IP mask can hide their true identity) are allowed to post so long as they adhere to the rules set out but the admins (that includes me).

Likewise everyone has the right to reply.

You getting that shit for brains?? <_<

This reads like a really bad parody of Pulp Fiction or something. Which film is it where they keep saying 'pop quiz asshole' to each other? Speed, isn't it? You guys need to work on your macho patter.

I think you'll find that this is an 'open' forum where everyone (including cock-knockers like yourself who think that an alter-ego and an IP mask can hide their true identity) are allowed to post so long as they adhere to the rules set out but the admins (that includes me).

Damn straight fucknuts

This reads like a really bad parody of Pulp Fiction or something. Which film is it where they keep saying 'pop quiz asshole' to each other? Speed, isn't it? You guys need to work on your macho patter.

:blink:

Was just thinking the same thing <_<

Damn straight fucknuts

Fuck me, wonders will never cease!

I may cop shit for this but I actually find SSH entertaining.

I say flame on my good man.

Quite a few do...

What I like about SSH (and funnily enough this also seemed to happen to Invicta) is that he starts a thread/makes a post with the intention of winding others up then clearly gets more wound up himself <_<

What I like about SSH (and funnily enough this also seemed to happen to Invicta) is that he starts a thread/makes a post with the intention of winding others up then clearly gets more wound up himself <_<

Brilliant, isn't it? :blink:

Fucking hell (Pop quiz Neil you fucker), Steve the sooner you get your arse back to Melbourne and get yourself sorted out, the better the world will be.

Fucking hell (Pop quiz Neil you fucker), Steve the sooner you get your arse back to Melbourne and get yourself sorted out, the better the world will be.

Simply because I find over the top internet trolls funny I need to go home and get myself sorted out? Um, what? Although I do accept that the world does revolve around me and that if I was completely well balanced the world as a whole would be a much more serene place. Can you imagine it? "How's the serenity?" is what everyone will say.

And you're making no sense with the 'pop quiz' bit in your post there. Just thought I'd point it out in case you thought it did.

And you're making no sense with the 'pop quiz' bit in your post there. Just thought I'd point it out in case you thought it did.

copyright violation tbh

just doing my bit.

sorry mate, just heard melbourne doesn't want you back either.

Football is dead hey??? <_<

It probably has for you SSH since your anti-Sam campaign has come to a stop. Needin' more material then??? :blink: