Champions League Final

Kid Dynamite

I cant wait tbh ;) I was in America for the last one and only got to see extra time and penalties so im going to make a proper night of it tonight.

A lot of my mates say they want milan to win but to me its England Vs Italy tonight and il be backing Liverpool all the way.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be backing the Scousers too. Hope they win tonight. I think it's safe to say it won't be as dramatic as their last final, but here's hoping they put on another game to remember.

Yeah, can't wait to hear the "We won it 6 times"-song :D

Forza AC Milan tbh.

Like we would be any different ;) Il be cringing if we win the league cup cos we will be bragging about it for the next 30 years!!!

I can't stand Milan (or nearly any Italian team) and will watch the game with a couple of Liverpoolfans, so it's no question for me. Would be nice to see Gattuso crying.

Edited by Isegrim

Guest alex

Call me bitter and obsessed but it would really piss me off to see that Welsh no-neck twat lifting the European Cup.

Plus there must be loads of 'Pool fans round your way. I know where Isegrim is coming from like, Hobson's choice for me but I'd quite like to see Milan win it as I love Kaka and I really fucking despise Inter.

Milan. Please. Can you imagine what the Liverpool fans will be like if they win?

This.

Just saw the two American co-owners talking there in depth on SSN, and they've really impressed me, really really, good luck to the blokes I say, the really do seem to have the best interests of the club at heart.

I went to visit my sister the last time - saying that I won't be bothered to watch what I thought would be a snoozefest. We had a barbecue in the evening and I just got to watch glimpses of the first half. My sister asked me at half time if I would rather want to watch the end of the game, but I said 'No, it's over anyway'.

When I went to bed later I turned on the TV to have a look for the final result. They just showed Gerrard lifting the cup and I thought "hang on that can't be a replay of the UEFA-Cup celebrations from a couple of years ago." Then I realised what I had missed. ;)

I reckon it will become a snoozefest today. :D

I went to visit my sister the last time - saying that I won't be bothered to watch what I thought would be a snoozefest. We had a barbecue in the evening and I just got to watch glimpses of the first half. My sister asked me at half time if I would rather want to watch the end of the game, but I said 'No, it's over anyway'.

When I went to bed later I turned on the TV to have a look for the final result. They just showed Gerrard lifting the cup and I thought "hang on that can't be a replay of the UEFA-Cup celebrations from a couple of years ago." Then I realised what I had missed. ;)

I reckon it will become a snoozefest today. :lol:

:D "Was ist das?! Das ist ein Liverpoolen victory! Mein gott in himmel!"

Im not sure,

I wouldnt like to Listen to Liverpool fans for the next few years again, especially my glory supporting housemate,

but i have no passion for Milan and i hate the Italian game for their recent behaviour...

;)

Forza any fucker tbh

Guest alex

I don't really understand it when people say that. It's not like I make a decision about stuff like that. I just know I'll want Milan to win when I'm watching the match.