Champions League Final

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Newcastle fan wanting Liverpool to win tonight needs to look seriously at their commitment to the club.

Shut the fuck up

You want Liverpool to pull further away from us ??

Any Newcastle fan wanting Liverpool to win tonight needs to look seriously at their commitment to the club.

Shut the fuck up

:D Toss end tbh Jimbo ;)

MEEEEELAN :lol:

Shut the fuck up

If it brings better players to the league then yea

Shut the fuck up

Oh the PL is more important that NUFC ;) how silly of us

Shut the fuck up

FFS Jimbo, if you take that mentality you're life is going to be pretty complicated. If you don't like Liverpool, fine, want Milan to win. If not then stop being ridiculous, Newcastle have to suceed on their own merits (which looks a fuck of a lot more likelt today I might add).

Anyway, there is a certain irony so far in that Liverpool have played better but are still on the losing team at half time. Personally though, I hope they go on to win as I would for every UK team except the ones I truely hate - Chelsea, Spurs, Rangers, and a few major hyptheticals.

Shut the fuck up

Oh the PL is more important that NUFC ;) how silly of us

They've got 5 already ffs,1 more isn't going to make a big deal

Shut the fuck up

They'll be wearing red shirts rather than black and white ones.

Shut the fuck up

FFS Jimbo, if you take that mentality you're life is going to be pretty complicated. If you don't like Liverpool, fine, want Milan to win. If not then stop being ridiculous, Newcastle have to suceed on their own merits (which looks a fuck of a lot more likelt today I might add).

Anyway, there is a certain irony so far in that Liverpool have played better but are still on the losing team at half time. Personally though, I hope they go on to win as I would for every UK team except the ones I truely hate - Chelsea, Spurs, Rangers, and a few major hyptheticals.

Well done to this man,Liverpool are run like a proper team something we need to learn from

You'll never guess who's commentating on Aussie TV...

Stan Collymore! Dogging.

Thought he was out there for TalkSport?

Fuck if I know how he ended up on our tellie, but the bloke won't stop wanking over Liverpool. It's insane. He has barely even mentioned the fact Milan are playing too.

Shut the fuck up

Well done to this man,Liverpool are run like a proper team something we need to learn from

Actually, I agree completely, especially with Liverpool, as they have done what they have with less resources than us. It gives me hope. Unfortunately, it means I'm not a true Newcastle fan. ;)

"Don't forget, in the last two Champions League finals, the team that scored first... lost!"

Gosh, really? TWO whole years of statistical proof. What could possibly go wrong?

Shut the fuck up

How does a stronger, richer more influential Liverpool help us?

Shut the fuck up

We get to see more world class players come up here and destroy us. At least it'll be pretty.

Shut the fuck up

:D Toss end tbh Jimbo ;)

MEEEEELAN :lol:

If Liverpool win a trophy, that's because Liverpool are good enough to do so. We aren't, so why be bitter like a mackem towards another club's success? I don't particularly care if they win or not to be honest. Fair enough if it's Chelski who have bought success, but I really just don't care enough to be bitter over any other team's success.

Shut the fuck up

We get to see more world class players come up here and destroy us. At least it'll be pretty.

Oh in that case I admit I was wrong, how silly of me, Come on Liverpool ! ;)