Champions League Final

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprise by that at all. Getting kicked in the head on the deck handbags is it? Righto.

I'm not sure what your point is. Football violence is pathetic, full stop, but that didn't appear to me to be particularly bad by English or Italian standards. Who was getting kicked in the head anyway, the fat scouse lad? Serious question, I found it hard to make out.

Guest alex

Not surprise by that at all. Getting kicked in the head on the deck handbags is it? Righto.

I'm not sure what your point is. Football violence is pathetic, full stop, but that didn't appear to me to be particularly bad by English or Italian standards. Who was getting kicked in the head anyway, the fat scouse lad? Serious question, I found it hard to make out.

Watch it again then, later on in the clip. The fat twat is a bindipper btw. Your blindspot re: Liverpool is hilarious btw.

Edited by alex

Watch it again then, later on in the clip. The fat twat is a bindipper btw.

Fair enough, I shouldn't be flippant I guess. Italian club football fans are no angels either like.

Guest alex

Fair enough, I shouldn't be flippant I guess. Italian club football fans are no angels either like.

And? What the fuck's that got to do with last night? :D

Putting it in context man.

Fuck me, I'm stopping now before I become In Victa. :rolleyes:

Guest alex

Fuck me, I'm stopping now before I become In Victa. :P

Stan Boardman more like :rolleyes:

Fuck me, I'm stopping now before I become In Victa. :P

Stan Boardman more like :rolleyes:

I had to Google him. Fucking hell, the state of his homepage (needs sound)

http://www.stanboardman.co.uk/

I must admit I felt Milan would win and must confess I wanted them to. :D

But why, why would I ever want a foreign team to beat an English one?

Even if I have feelings of dislike for certain home-land teams surely I should want English teams to prevail over the foreign ones, especially the Wops and the Krauts who evoke feelings that go back and way beyond football. Well at least for me they do.

It's a difficult equation to fathom but shouldn't we have feelings of patriotism when one of our own take on the foreigners?

Shouldn't we put our feelings aside and cheer the flag regardless of who is carrying it?

Considering the comments implying lack of support for our National team and English teams playing against foreign teams leads me to say, albeit with tongue in cheek and tin-hat on, "Attitudes that lost us the fucking Empire"

Off a scouser forum:

Just arrived back now and logged on for this very reason.

The policing was shocking & gates rather than turnstyles is a major cop out to proper organisation.

But by far and away the worst thing was our supposed 'own' robbing each other.

There was a least one organised group stood in the middle of the fan area after the first gate near the station. A group of 6-7 lads aged 15-20 with what could have only been their dads/older brothers (meaty bastards) spotting for them. They kept snatching tickets and then changing t-shirts etc.

There was only three of us so we just kept warning fellow fans and whenever we saw one one the run, trying to take the fucker out. But the dads clocked us and we moved on to the next gate so as to avoid a kicking.

UEFA and the club will never do anything about this, we need to start policing it ourselves - making it widely known that anyone who gets caught gets a kicking!

Bit aggressive I know, but I'm so pissed off and ashamed of our own. That was my first final and it has a really sour taste because of this.

Finally, those with dodgy tickets contributed directly to the danger, confusion and damaging of our reputation. You might have thought you were getting a good deal but you lead to fans with legitimate tickets being locked out - SCUM.

Fucking nicking off fellow fans. Tramps.

Off a scouser forum:

The policing was shocking & gates rather than turnstyles is a major cop out to proper organisation.

There was a least one organised group stood in the middle of the fan area after the first gate near the station. A group of 6-7 lads aged 15-20 with what could have only been their dads/older brothers (meaty bastards) spotting for them. They kept snatching tickets and then changing t-shirts etc.

There was only three of us so we just kept warning fellow fans and whenever we saw one one the run, trying to take the fucker out. But the dads clocked us and we moved on to the next gate so as to avoid a kicking.

UEFA and the club will never do anything about this, we need to start policing it ourselves - making it widely known that anyone who gets caught gets a kicking!

Bit aggressive I know, but I'm so pissed off and ashamed of our own. That was my first final and it has a really sour taste because of this.

Finally, those with dodgy tickets contributed directly to the danger, confusion and damaging of our reputation. You might have thought you were getting a good deal but you lead to fans with legitimate tickets being locked out - SCUM.

Andy Townsend mentioned something similar earlier this afternoon. A group of scallies mugging their fellow supporters outside the airport and stealing their tickets. Shameful.

Off a scouser forum:

Andy Townsend mentioned something similar earlier this afternoon. A group of scallies mugging their fellow supporters outside the airport and stealing their tickets. Shameful.

Heard something similar on Five Live this morning, but the bloke wasn't really clear whether it was Scousers or just randoms.

Off a scouser forum:

Heard something similar on Five Live this morning, but the bloke wasn't really clear whether it was Scousers or just randoms.

Did it say if they where wearing shell suits?

Off a scouser forum:

Fucking disgrace - but it needs highlighting that it is the minority...

There was one lass who called Talksport this morning complaining the same, said her other half, her brother and Dad had gone to the final, her Dad being 71 and just recovered from a double hip replacement and he apparently got smacked over the head and his wallet nicked by another 'believed to be' Liverpool fan.

Kudos to the bloke who made this post mind - proves that they're not all the same.