Champions League Final

Kid Dynamite

Don't care about who wins, I don't know any 'pool fans so it's not like I'm going to be hearing all about it

I just want a good match to make up for the FA cup final

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool for me... they're English and I'd back an English club over an Italian one every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

If it was us in the final and the likes of Spurs and Everton fans were saying they hope we'd get stuffed, we'd be pointing out that they're not referred to as "The bitters" for no reason.

Be worth it to see Mourinho's reaction too. Remember when he came here and he said the only manager in the Premiership he had respect for was Alex Ferguson because he was "Champions League winner"? Be interesting to see what he thinks of Benitez if he won it for a second time.

As for the crowing Liverpool fans have done since 2005, it's not as though we wouldn't have done the same and lets face it, it is something to shout about.

I have one rule when English teams play in Europe, support the other side. Having said that, I didn't begrudge Liverpool winning it last time and wouldn't begrudge them doing it again. I just don't want them to.

Hhhmm, tough choice, do I really want one of our rivals to win a competition that is likely to earn them in the region of £30m and which will raise their potential attraction for new players still further and will cause yet more of those odious bin-dippers to gloat on here.....

I hope Liverpool get absolutely hammered.

Forza Meelan !

Im going for Milan due to Perth being full of Liverpool twats. So here is hoping Milan win... they should of still won it 2 years ago!

Pondering whether getting up at 2:45am to watch it. Hopefully will be a good game and not like the FA Cup final!

Im not too bothered who wins to tbh...just want goals, goals, goals!

I echo that sentiment actually, hope it's a hell of a game, whoever wins.

Aye, I don't begrudge the proper Liverpool fan, but for all the hangers on and glory seekers around the country and the world I hope they get turned fucking over.

Heard some of them on Live Live this morning, they had a reporter at the airport. Group of women at the airport saying they got final tickets thanks to a "contact" and one of them saying she'd only been supporting Liverpool for a year. Also not a Scouse accent between them.

Aye, I don't begrudge the proper Liverpool fan, but for all the hangers on and glory seekers around the country and the world I hope they get turned fucking over.

Heard some of them on Live Live this morning, they had a reporter at the airport. Group of women at the airport saying they got final tickets thanks to a "contact" and one of them saying she'd only been supporting Liverpool for a year. Also not a Scouse accent between them.

I know someone who has followed the club all their life over 30 years, isn't a season ticket holder but goes to games as and when they can and not just the home ones either.

There was a possibility that they could have got tickets for Athens but there was no guarantee of flights or accomodation so instead, they're taking the afternoon off, walking into the centre of Liverpool and they've put up a massive screen in the middle of one of the squares so they're off to watch it there. Outdoor bars are being put on and given the weather, I bet the atmosphere is awesome.

And if all goes well they have tomorrow off and will be off to Speke (only a couple of miles away) to watch the team come home.

I know there's a sense of "being there", but I reckon that being in an environment like the scousers are tonight would be pretty class. What would the equivalent be for us? A massive screen near Grey's Monument?

I would agree to the pro british sentiment normally but every time i turn on five live on the radio its just a scouse wankfest - i am sure it wouldn't be the same for any other team its fukin cringeworthy - wudn't be surprised if there was a load of bother win or lose

Guest alex

Have to go to Eversley and watch it there.

Why isn't it on terrestrial ffs? ;)

It is.... ITV1

:D Gutted, he was hoping to borrow the car.

It is.... ITV1

:D Gutted, he was hoping to borrow the car.

All the fucking matches they've show this season and Brock doesn't think they'll have copped the final! :lol:

It is.... ITV1

:lol: Gutted, he was hoping to borrow the car.

Blame me mam for that one. :icon_lol:

Ah well, haven't seen me old man in awhile so I'll go anyway. Have one of the millers in the fridge.

I could be walking for all you know Alex. :D

It is.... ITV1

:lol: Gutted, he was hoping to borrow the car.

Ah well, haven't seen me old man in awhile so I'll go anyway. Have one of the millers in the fridge.

I could be walking for all you know Alex. :D

ergghhhhhhhhhh

It is.... ITV1

:icon_lol: Gutted, he was hoping to borrow the car.

I could be walking for all you know Alex. :lol:

ergghhhhhhhhhh

They're lush like! :D