Breaking news: Sir John Hall sells his share

Jimbo

Guest alex

Have sone sources in the Shepherd empire...apparently Fat Fred's broken rib turned into a collaped lung and he's currently in hospital. His face must of been a picture when his Mrs went to see him this afternoon.

'I've bought you your grapes and your pies. Oh, and Sir Johns sold all his shares to a billionaireokbye...'

This just gets better ;)

The only down side is that he'll have us playing in Lonsdale kits. ;)

If he's the man to steer us in the right direction, we could play in fucking bin sacks for all I care.

I doubt very much he'd put us in his own clobber when we're getting a shedload of cash from Adidas for wearing their kit every week.

Exactly what I thouhgt, it would be better off for him and the club to keep the money coming in from adidas then use his own company and brandings to pay for sponsorships and uniforms. So don't go panicking people.

I bet Fat Sam's creaming himself at the thought of all the extra millions he's going to have to spend now.

Actually Ashley must have had some sort of influence in the appointment of Sam as talks between himself and the Halls must have been ongoing for a while now and I doubt they'd make such a major appointment at the time they did if it didn't have his backing.

I bet Fat Sam's creaming himself at the thought of all the extra millions he's going to have to spend now.

Actually Ashley must have had some sort of influence in the appointment of Sam as talks between himself and the Halls must have been ongoing for a while now and I doubt they'd make such a major appointment at the time they did if it didn't have his backing.

All behind Shepherd's back?? He must be fucking seething!! ;)

Still, I think we now know why the share price has been steadily on the increase. Brazil has been pointing it out quite regularly on TalkSport...

Mackems vandalising his wikipedia page already :lol:;)

My comment about launching them into the top 3 of the world seems to have survived though :D

Edited by Sima

Guest alex

SSN saying he's worth £2.2 Billion

Out of interest, what is Abramovich's wealth?

£10.8 billion as per the ST Rich List.

Lots of arses doing six nowt on the SMB. Fat Fred, the only chairman in the league loved by rival supporters more than his own.

We were very fond of Bob Murray tbf. ;)

This just in from my sources;

Shepherd willing to sell, but only if he can stay on as Chairman.

Only if it's the same chairman's role Bates had after the Abramovich takeover.

Hope they're wrong tbh, it's a win-win for Shepherd if he does stay on.

The thread on there is gold like, just when they think they're going to be 'terp dergs' we get a new manager with proven quality and a billionaire owner.

'Waah waah! It's not fair!'

;)

_39140808_kelly203.jpg

"You're playing catch up".

The thread on there is gold like, just when they think they're going to be 'terp dergs' we get a new manager with proven quality and a billionaire owner.

;)

_39140808_kelly203.jpg

:D:lol::icon_lol:

Sure, you can stay on Fred...just need your signature here......and here.....

Lovely....

;)

;)

_39140808_kelly203.jpg

Plagarised to put on the SMB

Cheers :D