Breaking news: Sir John Hall sells his share

Jimbo

"Ashley is an intensely private person, who never attends industry functions or gives interviews"

I'm creaming myself, sounds like a wind-up he's so perfect.

we were lied to! :unsure:

• 1 year later...
Another plus point, he's a bit of a recluse. I wonder what it will be like to have a chairman who keeps his mouth shut and doesn't embarrass the club at every turn

Fucking hell Matt... :icon_lol:

Another plus point, he's a bit of a recluse. I wonder what it will be like to have a chairman who keeps his mouth shut and doesn't embarrass the club at every turn

If only we knew then what we know now....

I can only apologise for jinxing it.

I don't blame anybody for being positive at the time!

Only one lad on N-O, ironically called ''ToonTastic'' called it at the time.

The lad who ran the original Toon-Chat/Toontastic isn't it? I can remember him being a bit miffed when we knicked the name :icon_lol:

And our very own Leazes.

I remember him saying "beware what you wish for the grass isnt always greener" to which I think my reply was something along the lines of "whichever way we go is a gamble and I sure as hell prefer the idea of gambling on Ashley".

fucking hell :icon_lol:

And our very own Leazes.

I remember him saying "beware what you wish for the grass isnt always greener" to which I think my reply was something along the lines of "whichever way we go is a gamble and I sure as hell prefer the idea of gambling on Ashley".

Pud, slightly off topic but what's the craic with this Graham Roberts guy? He's just been on SSN making a complete fucking twat of himself and name dropped NUSC/T.

And our very own Leazes.

Pud, slightly off topic but what's the craic with this Graham Roberts guy? He's just been on SSN making a complete fucking twat of himself and name dropped NUSC/T.

Who? Never heard of him?????

And our very own Leazes.

Ex Spurs Graham Roberts?

Or the one out of the WWF with the snake?

And our very own Leazes.

lol says a lot. I thought it was bull when i saw it to be honest. Seems to be saying what the fans wanna here.

And our very own Leazes.

Former Spurs player who claims he's put a group together called Fans 410 who are interested in buying Newcastle. Said he was in contact with NUST and they were on board with his plans but then went on to admit Keith Harris wouldn't talk to him, he's yet to make contact with DL/MA and Shearer, who is the groups choice for manager, has also yet to be spoken to by them.

And our very own Leazes.

Former Spurs player who claims he's put a group together called Fans 410 who are interested in buying Newcastle. Said he was in contact with NUST and they were on board with his plans but then went on to admit Keith Harris wouldn't talk to him, he's yet to make contact with DL/MA and Shearer, who is the groups choice for manager, has also yet to be spoken to by them.

Cockney Mafia 2, coming soon to a stadium near you, this time the chairman's out of the closet.

And our very own Leazes.

Cockney Mafia 2, coming soon* to a stadium near you, this time the chairman's out of the closet.

*By the end of the week at the latest.

Graham Roberts? THE Graham Roberts??

He can fuck off tbh.... vile specimen of a man - remember him all too well from his playing days, adorned the shirts of Spurs & Chelsea, nuff said!

official statement from NUSC.

NUSC have had initial discussions with a number of parties and we can confirm Fanbase are one of those. Their idea is certainly innovative and puts the aim of genuine supporters representation at the centre of its model. We are willing to continue discussions after they have spoken to Mr Llambias and Seymour Pierce and we will put this to our members if the bid is credible in due course.

http://nusc.org.uk/news.php?news_type=new

He can fuck off tbh.... vile specimen of a man - remember him all too well from his playing days, adorned the shirts of Spurs & Chelsea, nuff said!

Didn't Souness take him up to Rangers when they were loaded too?

Didn't Souness take him up to Rangers when they were loaded too?

Aye, you're right.. another good reason not to welcome him to SJP :D