Pedro's 'Nobby forever' video

Toonraider

first time i watched it i vowed never to watch again, i was angry we had let the little fella go, watching it made me relise how class the man was, he was ours, not villas, not peru's but ours,

NOW jesus h christ i cannot stop watching it

alltogethernow.................NOBBY IS A GEORDIE NOBBY IS A GEORDIE LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA

and he will be our no 4 again  :lol:

26348[/snapback]

Are you sure? Butt is on loan and technically our #4 is registered to him. I'm not sure we *can* give it to him. Obviously that would be ideal, but I think he might be wearing Jenas' #7 this year (he wore 7 for Peru too)

26348[/snapback]

Are you sure? Butt is on loan and technically our #4 is registered to him. I'm not sure we *can* give it to him. Obviously that would be ideal, but I think he might be wearing Jenas' #7 this year (he wore 7 for Peru too)

26643[/snapback]

Im sure they said on SSN and the official site he'd be no 4 again :lol: hope thats so!

26348[/snapback]

26643[/snapback]

Im sure they said on SSN and the official site he'd be no 4 again :lol: hope thats so!

26645[/snapback]

I was honestly asking; I was wondering about it as I'm statesside and have no access to SSN

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~707527,00.html

"Solano will once again wear the number four jersey, which was vacated following Nicky Butt's season-long loan move to Birmingham City."

Also .com think so: http://www.nufc.com/2005-06html/squad.html

Edited by nufc4ever

and he will be our no 4 again  :D

26348[/snapback]

26643[/snapback]

Im sure they said on SSN and the official site he'd be no 4 again :unsure: hope thats so!

26645[/snapback]

I was honestly asking; I was wondering about it as I'm statesside and have no access to SSN

26648[/snapback]

No SSN? :o Shocking! how awful for you, cant you get it online?

and he will be our no 4 again  :D

26348[/snapback]

26643[/snapback]

Im sure they said on SSN and the official site he'd be no 4 again :unsure: hope thats so!

26645[/snapback]

26648[/snapback]

No SSN? :o Shocking! how awful for you, cant you get it online?

26650[/snapback]

I guess I can get it on line, but I don't bother.

Thanks for the info, Toon4ever. Good enough for me :)

I checked NUFC.com and it didn't show it yet yesterday.

Has anyone got the owen press conference?? Not the 150Mb please ive got dialup, there has to be a shorter version. Also if anyone has the pedro vids 'bobby times' and 'same old shearer'.

I didn't want to start a new thread just for that request.

Thanks.

Has anyone got the owen press conference?? Not the 150Mb please ive got dialup, there has to be a shorter version. Also if anyone has the pedro vids 'bobby times' and 'same old shearer'.

I didn't want to start a new thread just for that request.

Thanks.

26691[/snapback]

The only pedro shearer vid i have is 'shearclass' along with bellars, we are the mags, gary speed, geordiepride, geordiesforever and peter the great.

Im off now, but i'll upload the shearclass vid for you tomorrow if you want it. Or try the second link in this thread.

Yeah the Nobby video was sad when we knew he was gone and it reminded you of what a top player and top bloke he is, now he's back where he belongs!

I'd be interested, genuinely to hear Bobby's opinion on this transfer!!!

26847[/snapback]

Robson can be quite petty when he falls out with someone. And he never admits he is wrong.

So I guess he will say it is a backward move, even if, deep down, he might think he made a mistake. A mistake which in my opinion tipped the balance against him and earned him the sack!

Btw, is it true Nobby has retired from the international scene? :unsure:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~707527,00.html

"Solano will once again wear the number four jersey, which was vacated following Nicky Butt's season-long loan move to Birmingham City."

Also .com think so: http://www.nufc.com/2005-06html/squad.html

26649[/snapback]

yeah great!!! my lucky number, glad to see it go back to a player that has a passion for the club!!

I think I might be more chuffed about Nobby's return than signing Owen :unsure::o