Kanye West, His 'rant' & Katrina

Happy Face

What do people think of Kanye Wests new album then? It's getting raved about all over (Rolling Stone gave it 5 stars and they NEVER give out 5 stars), but personally I think It's a bit tosh. I far preferred the speeded up samples of College Dropout to the slowed down ones on Late Registration. Couple of good tracks but he could do with more obscure samples. Gold digger just makes me want to listen to some Ray Charles so I don't have to listen to the annoying rapping that spoils a great song.

One thing that tickled me is that Kanye supports the Toon. In Drive slow he says "Back when we rocked the Leazes, he had dreams of Capris's "

:lol::lol:

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you there HF, I was very dissapointed. Most of the songs were too slow and downbeat and it didn't sound anywhere near as fresh as TCD. I was also disappointed to see the Game's verse removed from crack music.

I don't know how it got top ratings in all the magazines but I guess everyone is trying to ride his dick at the minute.

What did you expect when buying a Kanye album? He's shite.  :o

26452[/snapback]

Not that I am a Kanye fan and feel he needs defending, it's just that a Sum 41 fan has no right calling any musical artist shite. :unsure:

Do Kanye West get sexy with sheep?? my freind say this is natural to people in blue side- glasgow

26669[/snapback]

That's your first two posts saying that now. You do realise that no one here gives a fuck about either of the Old Firm, right?

Just finished 'aquiring' this, 2 songs in and it's sounding ok. Need to give it a couple of full listens before I pass judgement.

26885[/snapback]

Would you be amused if someone nicked your car?

Don't steal music.

Just finished 'aquiring' this, 2 songs in and it's sounding ok. Need to give it a couple of full listens before I pass judgement.

26885[/snapback]

Don't steal music.

27458[/snapback]

It's more like someone making a copy of his car really, isn't it?

26885[/snapback]

Don't steal music.

27458[/snapback]

27461[/snapback]

:unsure:

It's not though because the intellectual copyright is the music itself not the format it's on.

If your business is music, you are losing sales just as a shop keeper who gets wankers shoplifting from him.

I'm dead against it.

26885[/snapback]

Don't steal music.

27458[/snapback]

27461[/snapback]

:o

It's not though because the intellectual copyright is the music itself not the format it's on.

If your business is music, you are losing sales just as a shop keeper who gets wankers shoplifting from him.

I'm dead against it.

27463[/snapback]

And what if someone copies the blueprints for Kanye West's car, cobbles together a slightly but perceptibly inferior version of it due to the parts being shrunk to one-tenth of their normal size for shipping from Taiwan, then gives one to Elric who decides it's shit and drives it into a ditch?

:unsure:

26885[/snapback]

Don't steal music.

27458[/snapback]

Fuck me, do you work for the RIAA or something? :unsure:. I wouldn't have bought this album anyway, so they're hardly lost a sale now have they?

http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0605/news/w...l?1125709350109

Haha, he really pissed some people off yesterday by saying on a live telethon that George Bush doesn't care about black people.  :razz:

27676[/snapback]

I love how black people can be victims by association.

He's got nothing in common with those people, other than skin tone.

Kanye doesn't care about poor white people.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

Haha, he really pissed some people off yesterday by saying on a live telethon that George Bush doesn't care about black people.  :razz:

27676[/snapback]

Have you seen the clip? Mike Myers jaw hits the floor when he goes off-script.

27676[/snapback]

Have you seen the clip? Mike Myers jaw hits the floor when he goes off-script.

27767[/snapback]

I've only seen the clip once but i noticed that like, his reaction was quality.