If you were Sam

2bias

this thread was never going to be kept within the realms of reason and logic though was it?

aye but if you mix your fm knowledge with your PES knowledge then your sorted and could manage this club day-to-day easily until the master league finishes.

in my defence I've predicted (through other people research) the rise of Barzagli, Gago, Milner, Lennon, Cech, Tudor and others... so perhaps FM scouting isn't such a bad idea ;)

this thread was never going to be kept within the realms of reason and logic though was it?

aye but if you mix your fm knowledge with your PES knowledge then your sorted and could manage this club day-to-day easily until the master league finishes.

in my defence I've predicted (through other people research) the rise of Barzagli, Gago, Milner, Lennon, Cech, Tudor and others... so perhaps FM scouting isn't such a bad idea ;)

But how many people (To Madeira?) have you wrongly predicted the rise of?

in my defence I've predicted (through other people research) the rise of Barzagli, Gago, Milner, Lennon, Cech, Tudor and others... so perhaps FM scouting isn't such a bad idea :lol:

But how many people (To Madeira?) have you wrongly predicted the rise of?

no one

Carl Cort

Tomasson (for us)

Pistone

LuaLua

Richard Offiong (Although he's doing alright in Scotland)

Ben Haim - Free

Kingston - £500k

Boateng - £1m

Baines - £5m

Rose - £2m

Porritt - Free

Gudjohnson - £8m

Viduka - Free

Fernandes - £12m

Nelson - £6m

Diego - £9.5m

:)

fm addict tbh

I dont even play FM mate, I just sorta ran out of realistic targets near the end. :lol: