The Big Brother 2007 Thread

Guest Toplass-101

Guest alex

Scott has had a water cooler installed in his front room for the duration of the series and chats to his male friends on the phone in real time as the shows air.

:lol::lol::blush:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine if 7 men had chased a woman around the house tearing off her clothes as she begged them to stop?

It'd be dragged off the air.

Disgusting.

very true....I am sad to say that as much as I am normally a BB freak I am afraid they have lost me this year...not a single fuckin redeeming feature or personality trait in any of them :lol:

Can you imagine if 7 men had chased a woman around the house tearing off her clothes as she begged them to stop?

Disgusting.

very true....I am sad to say that as much as I am normally a BB freak I am afraid they have lost me this year...not a single fuckin redeeming feature or personality trait in any of them :lol:

There never has been in ANY series really. That podgy scottish fella in the square glasses seemed decent a few series back, had a girls name I think.

I think the procucers have done VERY well this year though. Women don't shout and ball, well they do, but they also psychologically grind down a nemesis until they develop an eating disorder.

Emily is gutted that Ziggy stardust wants to play with Channelle's spiders legs and the real head games have started from her.

Disgusting.

Sounds like Benny Hill in reverse.

Emily was on form tonight in her bikini, craking arse on her!

Agreed ! and I'm hoping Laura's tits make an appearance soon !

You are joking aren't you?

I'm as serious as cancer.

:lol:

Tits is tits.

Disgusting.

Thats not why you watch it though surely?

Anyway that Ziggy twat has only gone and put Emily up for nomination this week! Luckily he's up against Amy Winehouse so she should be ok and no need to worry her incredible arse will be on display for another week.

And they only chased Ziggy round the house trying to get his shorts off cos he undid one of the lasses bikini tops in the pool. So fair game I say.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Emily. Called from her bed to the diary room at 3.30am this morning and hasn't been seen since. Followed by elongated sound dip.

Nominations have been taken down from the official website and the voting lines have been suspended. BBLB this morning stated that voting lines have shut.

Verdict: Emily has left the building.

Allegedly for making a racist comment

Edited by Scottish Mag

A Big Brother housemate has been booted out by Channel 4 after using a racially offensive word.

Contestant Emily Parr was removed from the house in the early hours of this morning after using the word "nigger".

Emily has been booted outEmily was dancing with Charley and Nicky in the living room of the Big Brother house at approximately 8.30pm last night.

She was heard to say "Are you pushing it out you nigger?" to Charley.

Emily immediately made clear that she had not intended to offend and that the comment had been meant as a joke.

In discussing what she had said, Charley and Nicky agreed that they were not personally offended, although both did express shock at the language she had used.

In the ensuing discussion, Emily acknowledged that she should have been more careful with her words.

Angela Jain, who heads the Big Brother commissioning team at Channel 4, said: "I think people watching the show tonight will agree that Emily spoke carelessly rather than maliciously.

"She understands why her involvement in Big Brother has had to come an end and she very much regrets what she said.

"In the wake of Celebrity Big Brother we must consider the potential offence to viewers regardless of Emily's intentions and her housemates' response.

"The word nigger is clearly racially offensive and there was no justification for its use. We have removed Emily from the house to once again make it clear to all housemates and the viewers at home that such behaviour won't be tolerated."

Apaarantly they were just dancing and singing and Emily just said it from a line of a song...

Obviously not the best line to use,but clearly it wasn't meant to offend.

Channel 4 clearly can't be too careful after the Celebrity BB racism row.

Do you think? :D

PS if this example can now be used to bring the format to an end it'd be a result. A fly-on-the wall, full exposure social experiment nervously edited by libel and criminal lawyers. Lost any remaining credibility tbh.

Should just blank the sound completely, just have the spa in the back garden and film the prettiest ones getting their knockers out. It really has no other purpose.

Channel 4 clearly can't be too careful after the Celebrity BB racism row.

Do you think? :D

PS if this example can now be used to bring the format to an end it'd be a result. A fly-on-the wall, full exposure social experiment nervously edited by libel and criminal lawyers. Lost any remaining credibility tbh.

Should just blank the sound completely, just have the spa in the back garden and film the prettiest ones getting their knockers out. It really has no other purpose.

It's been edited from day 1, but I thought they were going to show the clip and her subsequent banishment, aren't they?

As for it having no purpose, it's just as entertaining as it ever was. You can complain about how stupid the contestants are, but they are just as intelligent as the apes that Diane Fossey(?) was fascinated with. It's not about being entertained by any individuals talent (or lack of), but by the ever changing dynamics between the group.

The use of the word "nigger" really fucks me off, I don't buy this acceptability of fellow blacks being allowed to use it but it being totally taboo for a white person to use it in any context, if its such an unacceptable word it should be as unacceptable for any race to use.

Clearly Channel four had to take a zero tolerance towards racism in the light of Celebrity Big Brother, the only bonus is that Emily's arse will be in Nuts and Zoo a lot sooner than before !

Guest alex

The use of the word "nigger" really fucks me off, I don't buy this acceptability of fellow blacks being allowed to use it but it being totally taboo for a white person to use it in any context, if its such an unacceptable word it should be as unacceptable for any race to use.

Clearly Channel four had to take a zero tolerance towards racism in the light of Celebrity Big Brother, the only bonus is that Emily's arse will be in Nuts and Zoo a lot sooner than before !

I really can't see why that would fuck you off tbh.

I really can't see why that would fuck you off tbh.

He has a black mans cock due to all the beating off he does, only reasonable explanation imo