The Big Brother 2007 Thread

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The women are going to be so pissed off that the blokes they are putting in are gay.

They're still Ziggy though

Housemate 13 reminded me of Emre ;)

I was going to say that :razz:

Forever now to be known as The Gay Emre

;)

Now i'm not fucking about here and forgive me for pointing this out Wacky but if I didn't know better I could've sworn the minute Seany appeared on the telly last night that Wacky was going in the house. The resemblance is fucking uncanny!

Back in the day before I knew Wacky he used to have a curly mullett too! Love to see a picture of him back then and compare it to Seany!

It doesn't stop there either, Seany takes it in the tea-towel holder too. Scary!

Now i'm not fucking about here and forgive me for pointing this out Wacky but if I didn't know better I could've sworn the minute Seany appeared on the telly last night that Wacky was going in the house. The resemblance is fucking uncanny!

Back in the day before I knew Wacky he used to have a curly mullett too! Love to see a picture of him back then and compare it to Seany!

It doesn't stop there either, Seany takes it in the tea-towel holder too. Scary!

;)

Love that bit in order to try and give this post some substance

Go and get fucked, he looks nowt like me. According to you I've got some fucking look 'a' likes

:razz:

;)

Go and get fucked, he looks nowt like me. According to you I've got some fucking look 'a' likes

You're his fucking doppleganger man you short arsed twat!

His face, build, hair are all the same it's uncanny only real difference is that he's a few feet taller than you.

;)

His face, build, hair are all the same it's uncanny only real difference is that he's a few feet taller than you.

Ok Mcpartlin

I'm glad people aren;t getting too worked up about Emily, but you can;t expect to get away with saying that in front of millions. Big Brother had no choice but to throw her out, and they did the right thing frankly. She was warned after all.

If it was said to one of her supposed many black friends who she'd know for years and they're fine with the term's use, then there's nothing to get worked up about. Instead she says it to someone she had know for only a week, and knowing how annoying Charley is, there's no gurantee how she would respond. It also didn't appear like she interracted much with black people to me - I used to live in Bristol and "nigger" is in no way any less offensive there than any other place.

;)

Ok Mcpartlin

Just been watching some of the live show ( ;) ) and I can't get over the similarities between Seany and you Wacky! Have you poined it out to your lass yet? What does she reckon?

Introducing Wacky Jnr!

bb8seany256ig1.jpg