Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing SMO but his forehead is even bigger tbh

antze7.jpg

;)

My hair may be receding at a speed akin to your lasses tits dropping to round her knees but my foreheed is nee where near as huge as that fuckas! And I've never worn eyeliner or lippy in my life!!

And at least Ant doesn't take it up the shitter!

I think you need to start looking at your own baggy nipples before you start slagging wor lasses. As for the forehead your's is possibly bigger than his with a big fuck off bruise in the middle, no prizes for guessing what the bruise is off ;)

I think you need to start looking at your own baggy nipples before you start slagging wor lasses. As for the forehead your's is possibly bigger than his with a big fuck off bruise in the middle, no prizes for guessing what the bruise is off :D

;)

That hair looks like it should be held on with a chinstrap. I sincerely hope SMO's is the same.

I think you need to start looking at your own baggy nipples before you start slagging wor lasses. As for the forehead your's is possibly bigger than his with a big fuck off bruise in the middle, no prizes for guessing what the bruise is off :D

;)

That hair looks like it should be held on with a chinstrap. I sincerely hope SMO's is the same.

SMO's is, he hides the strap underneath one of his chins. On another note he's gonna be a fucking ringer for Benitez in a few years time, I'm praying Baldness runs in his family

Edited by Wacky Jnr

;)

SMO's is, he hides the strap underneath one of his chins. On another note he's gonna be a fucking ringer for Benitez in a few years time, I'm praying Baldness runs in his family

Mancy your hopes are dashed my son, as if Wacky can see what my hairline is like anyway from knee height! And Seany/Wacky boldness doesn't run in my family, unlike the ginger gene in yours!

Anyway back to the subject of the thread, tonights show was boring as fuck they need to do something quick sharp to rekindle mine and i'm guessing hundreds of thousands of others interest.

;)

Mancy your hopes are dashed my son, as if Wacky can see what my hairline is like anyway from knee height! And Seany/Wacky boldness doesn't run in my family, unlike the ginger gene in yours!

Anyway back to the subject of the thread, tonights show was boring as fuck they need to do something quick sharp to rekindle mine and i'm guessing hundreds of thousands of others interest.

Mancy believe me it's like he's walking around with a wing mirror strapped to his brow on a sunny day :D

;)

Mancy believe me it's like he's walking around with a wing mirror strapped to his brow on a sunny day :D

Speaking of big foreheeds, Chanelle number 5 has got a canny sized one.

That Ziggy proclaimed earlier that he could kiss her forever, give me a fucking break you daft prick!

Edited by Smooth Operator

;)

That Ziggy proclaimed earlier that he could kiss her forever, give me a fucking break you daft jew prick!

Is there any need for that? Again, not funny.

;)

That Ziggy proclaimed earlier that he could kiss her forever, give me a fucking break you daft jew prick!

He might need forever with her forehead.

;)

That Ziggy proclaimed earlier that he could kiss her forever, give me a fucking break you daft prick!

Apologies for my anti-semetism Alex. Amended my post.

and another one for the wank bank :lol:

Clipboard05-4.jpg

:icon_lol:

Jimbo, no. Tell me you're not having a tug over that :D

Too late !