The Big Brother 2007 Thread

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the fake evictee is Charley so everyone in the hisoose get's to see her for the complete bitch she is!

I think if Charley gets evicted and sees that Nikki nominated her, she will go back into the house and probably fall out with her

I think if Charley gets evicted and sees that Nikki nominated her, she will go back into the house and probably fall out with her

You should get yourself on the Sunday night show that looks at the housemates behaviour, you'd be invaluable.

You should get yourself on the Sunday night show that looks at the housemates behaviour, you'd be invaluable.

Class. :jesuswept:

In a week when they're instigating a public vote that has no consequence whatsoever, they show an episode where the viewers at home watch people in the house, and the people in the house are watching paint dry!

Is this BB issuing an outright challenge to its audience's dedication to the format?

Duno whats more boring at the moment, TT or BB ?

To be fair Lindsay, unlike BB, you can do something about making this place less boring.

Although tbh, I'm surprised you've made that comment after today's postings...

'do one you plum...!' :lol:

I can honestly say she MUST be the most annoying person ever to enter that house. Can't wait for her eviction.

But she is completely delusional (sp?), she could come out of the house, have shit thrown at her, Davina give her a good kickin instead of an interview and she would still be in the paper the next day claiming everyone loved her!

"It's 52 minutes since housemates Chanelle and Charley had an argument about the age of popular R&B star Rhiana!"

:baby:

Charley is Jesus like, she was killed and was resurrected and has sacrificed herself for the good of housematekind.

Edited by Happy Face

"It's 52 minutes since housemates Chanelle and Charley had an argument about the age of popular R&B star Rhiana!"

:baby:

Charley is Jesus like, she was killed and was resurrected and has sacrificed herself for the good of housematekind.

I really wanted BB to add a bit at the end of that sentence: "who is actually 24". I know the housemates don't hear it but it would have made me laugh :baby: