West Ham sign Scott Parker

@yourservice

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dyer should go i think. as long as we keep milner

Dyer is a far better footballer than Milner will ever be. Really dont think either are up to it at Newcastle but Dyer will probably go somewere and get his career going again. There is a reason for him being so highly rated by managers who have succeeded in the game.

Dyer is a far better footballer than Milner will ever be. Really dont think either are up to it at Newcastle but Dyer will probably go somewere and get his career going again. There is a reason for him being so highly rated by managers who have succeeded in the game.

Dyer is better at picking the ball up and running with it quite fast but Milner is more effective.

Dyer is better at picking the ball up and running with it quite fast but Milner is more effective.

Nowhere near it tbh

Dyer is a very good footballer who gets on many peoples tits. His comeback and its effect on the team proved that. His performances when we finished 4th and 3rd tend to confirm it too. Milner isnt in the same league. Pretty on the ball but crossing is appalling and despite being 17 years his senior I still think I'd give him 5 yards head start over 10.

Nice lad but it gets on my tits when people mention him a someone who is going to come good. He is a young lad with limited ability. One of the key components for the his position(s) in the premiership, sadly for him, is pace. That will always hold him back.

Viduka will be fine with the decent players around him. We need some pace and strength in that midfield from somewhere though.

Nowhere near it tbh

Dyer is a very good footballer who gets on many peoples tits. His comeback and its effect on the team proved that. His performances when we finished 4th and 3rd tend to confirm it too. Milner isnt in the same league. Pretty on the ball but crossing is appalling and despite being 17 years his senior I still think I'd give him 5 yards head start over 10.

Nice lad but it gets on my tits when people mention him a someone who is going to come good. He is a young lad with limited ability. One of the key components for the his position(s) in the premiership, sadly for him, is pace. That will always hold him back.

Viduka will be fine with the decent players around him. We need some pace and strength in that midfield from somewhere though.

Milner was one of our best players this season and one of Villas last season, turned 21 this year!! Much better than Dyer imo.

Nowhere near it tbh

Milner was one of our best players this season and one of Villas last season, turned 21 this year!! Much better than Dyer imo.

Nowhere even close. He has played well in two failing sides? He isnt capable of making that step up. Get your arse up to SJP to see him running in slowmo to appreciate the problems he is having. He has far too many flaws. Dyer may get on peoples tits but he at 21 he was playing for England and doing well in a number of positions. He has gone stale here but has far more to his game than Milner will ever have.

Seriously, Milner has little or no chance of ever making it at the top level. Dyer has already played in a top 4 side regularly and played an important part in it at that.

I can understand people getting pissed off with his attutude and the problems NUFC have had generally over the last 3 years. However, it shouldnt cloud it to the extent that a marginally better than journeyman footballer like Milner is considered good enough.

I cant be arsed going into FM manager stats, I just know what a good footballer looks like. Milner isnt.

Nowhere near it tbh

Nowhere even close. He has played well in two failing sides? He isnt capable of making that step up. Get your arse up to SJP to see him running in slowmo to appreciate the problems he is having. He has far too many flaws. Dyer may get on peoples tits but he at 21 he was playing for England and doing well in a number of positions. He has gone stale here but has far more to his game than Milner will ever have.

Seriously, Milner has little or no chance of ever making it at the top level. Dyer has already played in a top 4 side regularly and played an important part in it at that.

I can understand people getting pissed off with his attutude and the problems NUFC have had generally over the last 3 years. However, it shouldnt cloud it to the extent that a marginally better than journeyman footballer like Milner is considered good enough.

I cant be arsed going into FM manager stats, I just know what a good footballer looks like. Milner isnt.

Milner a journeyman? ;)

I have been up to SJP a few times and can honestly say I can't remember if Dyer was ever playing in the games I saw. He has games where he does look very good but he has many more where he does absolutely fuck all. Milner has excellent games and then he has games where is isnt so good but he is still more often than not the only outlet we seem to have and he still works his bollocks off and tracks back, chases the ball down.

Would much rather have Milner in the side.

Nowhere near it tbh

he is fucking slow like

Nowhere near it tbh

he is fucking slow like

He isn't the fastest but can still beat a man.

Nowhere near it tbh

he is fucking slow like

Thats usually when I duck. ;)

By STEVE BRENNER

June 01, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

NIGEL REO-COKER has begged Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce to end his West Ham nightmare.

Reo-Coker is desperate to quit Upton Park and would love the chance to link up with Allardyce at St James’ Park.

Big Sam, who continues to track Manchester City bad-boy Joey Barton, tried to land the England Under-21 skipper for Bolton last season but Hammers boss Alan Curbishley refused to let him go.

Now, with Scott Parker on his way to East London, Reo-Coker wants a chance to fill the void.

New Trotters boss Sammy Lee continues to keep tabs on the midfielder, 23, who is available for around £8million.

His agent Tony Finnegan said: “Sam Allardyce knows how to get in contact with Nigel and we would welcome a call.

“If Sam said he wanted to speak, Nigel would be on the train in a shot. It would be very interesting to see what his plans are for Newcastle.”

Meanwhile, Mike Ashley’s Toon takeover moved a step closer last night when the club’s board agreed to consider his offer.

A statement released to the Stock Exchange said: “The board of Newcastle United announces that there was a meeting with Mike Ashley and his team at which there was a useful and constructive discussion.

“The board will now consider its response to the offer from St James Holdings Ltd.”

Ashley owns a 41.6 per cent stake in the club after buying Sir John Hall’s shares. He will release a statement to shareholders next week detailing his vision for Newcastle.

Stock Exchange rules say the 43-year-old must submit a formal takeover bid.

He is hopeful of further progress by the end of next week.

Nowhere near it tbh

he is fucking slow like

Thats usually when I duck. ;)

As opposed to never having to worry about Dyer crossing it because he can't?

Nowhere near it tbh

First post after reading for awhile

Do not wish to be controversal

but how do you conclude that milner

is a better player than dyer?

surely that can't be right? milner is a

player who runs with hih dead down, he

has no visin.

Guest alex

Nowhere near it tbh

has no visin.

Nice poem. Not sure about the implication that Dyer has vision though.

Funny you should mention Milners crossing when comparing Dyer. Bling Boy is even worse! In fact he never passes the ball more than 10 yards anyway. Because he cant!!

Edited by Holden McGroin

Nowhere near it tbh

has no visin.

Alright Stevie? Not attempting to hack the board anymore? ;)

Nowhere near it tbh

has no visin.

;) Mongtastic

West Ham United have agreed an undisclosed fee with Newcastle United for Scott Parker.

The midfielder has been allowed to move on by new Magpies boss Sam Allardyce who is believed to be targeting Joey Barton as Parker's replacement.

Parker will once again link up with Alan Curbishley at West Ham, with the pair having previously worked together at Charlton.

The 26-year-old left The Addicks in January 2004 in a £10million move to Chelsea, but he failed to make a real impression at Stamford Bridge.

Parker joined Newcastle last summer but his time in the North East lasted just one season as he is now heading back to London.

The Hammers are believed to be paying in the region of £8.5million for Parker's services and have fended off late interest from Tottenham.

Parker will likely be Nigel Reo-Coker's replacement at Upton Park after the West Ham captain handed in a transfer request last week.