Season Tickets

Kid Dynamite

Ive been offered a ticket for next season in the milburn stand, right next to the dug out, 2 rows back.

Its getting on for £600 but with the new manager and ashleys money looking like signing some decent players im considering it. Im just worried that it might be too close to the pitch and i might get a season of looking through players legs. Anyone ever sat that close to the pitch? Does it hamper the view?

Ive been offered a ticket for next season in the milburn stand, right next to the dug out, 2 rows back.

Its getting on for £600 but with the new manager and ashleys money looking like signing some decent players im considering it. Im just worried that it might be too close to the pitch and i might get a season of looking through players legs. Anyone ever sat that close to the pitch? Does it hamper the view?

I've sat near the front (think it was 2 rows back) and it did hamper the view a bit. Saying that, at the time I was quite a bit younger and it was my first game, so loved being close up to the players ;)

I've had some AA seats during cup games before and was not that keen. Too close and difficult to see whats going on in further parts of the pitch (though these days I can see fk all from SJHMT with my eyes anyway)...

I know, i sat on at the corner flag once and it was good for the closest half of the pitch but you could see naff all on the other half. The plus point is that its on the half way line so I wouldnt have to try and see the full length of the pitch.

I have some spare cash right now and im tempted cos it will get spent on shite otherwise. Anyone else got any spare tickets going?

Smooth, did you say your ticket was up for sale or have you let it go completely?

It's all yours if you want it, in the Gallowgate about 20-25 rows back, canny seat like and cheaper too 485 I think.

I am fairly sure that you can buy single season tickets in your own name direct from the box office although it is more difficult if you want seats together to get them in a decent area.

Smooth, did you say your ticket was up for sale or have you let it go completely?

It's all yours if you want it, in the Gallowgate about 20-25 rows back, canny seat like and cheaper too 485 I think.

I am fairly sure that you can buy single season tickets in your own name direct from the box office although it is more difficult if you want seats together to get them in a decent area.

Does anyone know for sure if there are any spare tickets in the Brown Ale or John Hall stands? I rang the box office and got the usual spiel of they are getting lots of applications in and they need to wait and see if there are any left after the renewals.

Im happy to take Smooths but im planning on having a ticket long term and hes likely to want his back in a year or two. :lol: what to do!!!???

Guest Toplass-101

I sat about 6 rows from the front for a bit, and its not a very good view.

I now sit 6 rows from the back of the Gallowgate and I much prefer it.

If ya too close to the front ya get wet too.

Last year they couldnt get rid of half season tickets in December, Im sure theres plenty going these days.

If however J69 buys SMOs ticket then can I be the official photographer at the hand over?? :lol:

Last year they couldnt get rid of half season tickets in December, Im sure theres plenty going these days.

If however J69 buys SMOs ticket then can I be the official photographer at the hand over?? :)

Feel free Pud, how many pigcels is your camera?

:lol:

It's years since I sat pitch-side (season before the Gallowgate End became seating). I was about 7 or 8 rows back and what I vivdly remember was that the pitch was cambered east to west and it was difficult to see what was going on on the far side.

They've probably sorted that all out now with the number of times the pitch has been re-laid since.

If however J69 buys SMOs ticket then can I be the official photographer at the hand over?? :)

Feel free Pud, how many pigcels is your camera?

:lol:

I reckon theres just enough there to catch the look on your lasses face when she realises you've had a season ticket. :)

I sat about 6 rows from the front for a bit, and its not a very good view.

I now sit 6 rows from the back of the Gallowgate and I much prefer it.

If ya too close to the front ya get wet too.

We don't all get as excited by being close to footballers as you Lins. :lol: