eBay Sales

wykikitoon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Second hand shoes. Urgh!

:lol: Dont think they would suit ya anyways Alex.

You will get pervy questions about the shoes, my Mrs was selling some and was asked "are they dirty and smelly, they look like they've got good toes to kick me with" by some weird fecker, looked at his other purchases and he bought old shoes regularly, the more mingin the better.

His user name was Kickinface :outahere:

Edited by Toonpack

I'm gonna be selling my Gym gear if anyone was interested. Would have to be collection only like (Gateshead). Basically weights, bars, bench (with leg attachment), frame (smith machine type) etc. Id also prob hoy in there my gym (spinning) bike and floor mats. Got my garage set up as a gym at the mo, gathering dust like :lol:

Might gather some old books and cd's, is that kinda stuff worth putting on ebay? Ive only ever bought off it before, never really sold.

I'm gonna be selling my Gym gear if anyone was interested. Would have to be collection only like (Gateshead). Basically weights, bars, bench (with leg attachment), frame (smith machine type) etc. Id also prob hoy in there my gym (spinning) bike and floor mats. Got my garage set up as a gym at the mo, gathering dust like :lol:

Might gather some old books and cd's, is that kinda stuff worth putting on ebay? Ive only ever bought off it before, never really sold.

Do a search on the ones you are looking to sell and tick the completed listings bit on the side. This will give you an idea of how much they have been going for recently if at all.

Guest Toplass-101

I'm gonna be selling my Gym gear if anyone was interested. Would have to be collection only like (Gateshead). Basically weights, bars, bench (with leg attachment), frame (smith machine type) etc. Id also prob hoy in there my gym (spinning) bike and floor mats. Got my garage set up as a gym at the mo, gathering dust like :outahere:

Do a search on the ones you are looking to sell and tick the completed listings bit on the side. This will give you an idea of how much they have been going for recently if at all.

Also, when ya selling stuff, dont have the auction ending when everyone is at work, best to end on an evening, and not during the middle or Corras/Eastenders etc :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Love your sales pitch toplass, stunning etc etc :icon_lol:

It's her eBay ID that's peeked my interest! ;)

so are you going to buy my wares then ? ;) or dont you need a pair of sequined sandals or ladies leather pants ? :icon_lol:

Love your sales pitch toplass, stunning etc etc :)

It's her eBay ID that's peeked my interest! :pray:

so are you going to buy my wares then ? <_< or dont you need a pair of sequined sandals or ladies leather pants ? :panic:

Not into sequined sandals I'm afraid, and I already have several pairs of ladies leather pants that still fit me fine. Although, you can never have too many pairs of leather pants but I'd need to see what they look like when worn so send me a pic and I'll let you know! :)

Love your sales pitch toplass, stunning etc etc :panic:

so are you going to buy my wares then ? <_< or dont you need a pair of sequined sandals or ladies leather pants ? :)

I noticed it the other day and automatically read it as 'toppride', immediately thought of that cheap bread from years ago 'motherspride' and put it to the back of my mind

Guest Toplass-101

Love your sales pitch toplass, stunning etc etc :finger:

so are you going to buy my wares then ? <_< or dont you need a pair of sequined sandals or ladies leather pants ? :)

Not into sequined sandals I'm afraid, and I already have several pairs of ladies leather pants that still fit me fine. Although, you can never have too many pairs of leather pants but I'd need to see what they look like when worn so send me a pic and I'll let you know! :panic:

:) noooooooooooooo im too shy :blush:

Love your sales pitch toplass, stunning etc etc :blush:

Not into sequined sandals I'm afraid, and I already have several pairs of ladies leather pants that still fit me fine. Although, you can never have too many pairs of leather pants but I'd need to see what they look like when worn so send me a pic and I'll let you know! :panic:

:) noooooooooooooo im too shy :blush:

Like hell you is :finger:

so are you going to buy my wares then ? <_< or dont you need a pair of sequined sandals or ladies leather pants ? :finger:

Not into sequined sandals I'm afraid, and I already have several pairs of ladies leather pants that still fit me fine. Although, you can never have too many pairs of leather pants but I'd need to see what they look like when worn so send me a pic and I'll let you know! :)

:panic: noooooooooooooo im too shy :blush:

Spoil sport! :)

so are you going to buy my wares then ? <_< or dont you need a pair of sequined sandals or ladies leather pants ? :finger:

:panic: noooooooooooooo im too shy :blush:

Just get them on you dirty cow, you know you want to :)

Size 18 arse then..........

thats huuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.