eBay Sales

wykikitoon

Size 18 arse then..........

thats huuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Cheeky bastard, uncalled for tbh :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

No, dont buy his Wii, buy my speakers, or my hand mixer, or my leather gloves or my scart leads or my Clinique stuff. :crying:

25 quid postage? :razz:

Fuck off. :(

You fuck off! If theres one thing that pisses me off is people taking the piss with postage. My mate sold his Bose wave on E-bay the other day and that was £19.50 special delivery so I would assume sending the Wii in it's rather large box with 3 games will be at least £25 so in future don't comment on things you obviously know fuck all about, comprende fuck stick :razz:

Speaking of postage it's not my fault you're licking the other side of the stamp :razz:

"No Nigerian Princes please, wanting it for their daughters in University"

Standard Ebay clause these days

I quite like them trying to defraud me actually, I just added that because I'm a rascist.

Looks like it could be sold, kid wanting to know if he can pick it up....cash :razz:

aye - the post office recently changed their pricing - i sent a sky digibox through the post and it cost £18.50.

I thank you sir :razz:

Erwerk = Cnut

It's £19.45 to send 10 kilos via Special Delivery, the Wii is a lot less than that.

If you want to charge £25 then fair enough, it's clear enough for the buyer to see.

aye - the post office recently changed their pricing - i sent a sky digibox through the post and it cost £18.50.

I thank you sir :razz:

Erwerk = Cnut

It's £19.45 to send 10 kilos via Special Delivery, the Wii is a lot less than that.

If you want to charge £25 then fair enough, it's clear enough for the buyer to see.

Pleased you cleared that up for me, I didn't think to check the royal mail website and automatically assumed the postage would be a few quid more, I'll amend my sale accordingly.

Erwerk, I've decide to charge 55p for packing is that ok :razz:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

You could actually just send it as a standard parcel and insure it up to £250 for a tenner if you wanted to make a few more quid.

How fucking boring is my day that I know the price of Royal Mail postage? :razz:

Guest Toplass-101

OOOHhh the excitement on ebay, someone is going to give me 1p for my surround sound speakers :razz:

*where is the "getin" smiley when ya need him :razz: