Sky

Jusoda Kid

Looks like I'll be moving shortly and I can't see my new area being equipped for cable so I've been looking at Sky. Worked it all out and it's going to be a kick in the arse off £80 a month for the full shamozzle incl my BT rental. Thing is I don't like the idea of having to fork out £100 for a sky+ box.

Has anyone negotiated getting this for free with them and if so what angle did you use? As far as I'm concerned if I'm signing up to their top package this should be winging it's way to me for free.

On a seperate note did someone mention a while ago that their sky + box fucked up and they had to put a new hard drive in it? :lol:

TIA

80 pound a month?

I've got the full package, including Sky broadband, and I only pay 54 quid a month.

Oops wrong forum, can someone move it please :lol:

That would be for the top package, and additional box, including my BT rental. £58.50 + £10.00 add box + £11.00 BT

Guest Toplass-101

Sky do that introduce a friend offer too, get someone you know who has it to introduce you, and ya both get £30 of Markies vouchers.

80 pound a month?

I've got the full package, including Sky broadband, and I only pay 54 quid a month.

Only, :lol: