Is Yahoo racist ?

Lazarus

On their statement they link to several blogs about it. One says they have a statement from the photographer of the white couple, who says that he stands by his definition of "found" because the stores nearby were flooded and stuff was floating away, so it was probably that and "would have been lost anyway".

Though how they know the black guy "looted", I'm not sure.

But then I'd assume all the stock of shops under that much water would have been written off for insurance by the end of the flood anyway.

On their statement they link to several blogs about it.  One says they have a statement from the photographer of the white couple, who says that he stands by his definition of "found" because the stores nearby were flooded and stuff was floating away, so it was probably that and "would have been lost anyway".

Though how they know the black guy "looted", I'm not sure.

But then I'd assume all the stock of shops under that much water would have been written off for insurance by the end of the flood anyway.

26835[/snapback]