Berbatov looking for Man Utd move?

Scottish Mag

Dimitar Berbatov has revealed his admiration for Manchester United's array of stars, but insists he is happy at Tottenham.

The Bulgaria international has been a big hit in his debut season in the Premiership - scoring 12 league goals for the North Londoners.

The former Bayer Leverkusen ace has even been linked with move to the Premiership champions.

However, despite confirming his admiration for the likes of Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney, the popular striker is happy at White Hart Lane.

"I am a happy man in Tottenham," he told the Bulgarian newspaper Standart.

"The club gives me everything I need to feel nice with them, and I actually do. As for United, of course I like Sir Alex's team.

"Their style is attacking and pleasant to watch, and it coincides with my own style of playing football.

"(Ryan) Giggs, (Paul) Scholes and (Wayne) Rooney are fantastic players and Cristiano Ronaldo on the right side is a magician with the ball, he plays football from another planet.

"Of course, it would be a pleasure for me to play with these guys; they simply know how to have fun on the pitch."

Guest alex

Berbs is king :lol:

For someone who takes the piss out of The Sun/NOTW articles your posts read remarkably like their headlines.