Mood

The Fish

Anyone ever get a week or so when you just can't motivate your arse to do a damned thing?

For the past week, I've bearly managed to get out of bed in time for work. I can't be bothered to cook anything fresh.. I'm just either having soup or a sandwich. I haven't been out with mates since the summer ball on Friday. At work I'm normally quite talkative but I've ben quiet. Even on here I've been posting a lot, but most of it seems to be pretty miserable stuff. Thing is, I've got no reason to be down. Decent Job, money in the bank, got some nice plans coming to fruitition... so I'm a bit confused as to why I'm walking round like someone stole my panini stickerbook just as I swapped 2 packs for the final shiny

oh and a pre-emptive fuck off and die to anyone who thinks this is a Patrokles-esque cry for help :lol:

it's just a question, do people have these glum weeks for no particular reason? Or am I a fucking nutjob?

Guest alex

I thought this was about that shit bar in the Gate. The accompanying smiley was appropriate anyway. I don't think you're anything out of the ordinary btw mate. Everyone gets down for no reason from time to time.

Don't get me fucking started on that place. The only purpose it serves is colelct all the shitheads in one place, one carefully placed incendiary device and we could all sleep more soundly

Sounds like Dave will be doing some "comfort eating" tonight, the tubby fucker.

comfort eating? hardly is a fucking salad for tea tonight cos I've got nowt in

Sounds like Dave will be doing some "comfort eating" tonight, the tubby fucker.

Fuck me I hope your change of career isnt into the caring profession.

Anyone can see the rotund fella is having problems, maybe its to do with his rather hefty weight or maybe the extremely red face he carries round, maybe even its his severe lack of luck with the ladies (probably down to his BO problem tbh). No matter what, I dont think its a good idea to mention them to him...

Mouth!

I have these moods every couple of months or so and have done since i was a teenager, just came out of one last week that seemed to last about two weeks. No apparent reason for it either, I just get on with it and wor lass knows not to fuck now when she see's me having a dark one, just leaves me to get on with it, so to speak....best way as I get a bit schizo.

Been happening ever since I discovered that christmas was for kids only and it was going to go down hill from then on, about 13-14 at the time I think, not that I hold agrudge or owt though.

I do every now and then Fish. I think its just part of life, it would be boring been on a high or feeling ok 24/7 365 wouldnt it?

Just make sure you try and get on and do the things that make you have a laugh.

Youre saying youre not eating anything fresh, now this could be another reason, make sure you eat fresh food and fruit and have plenty of water. Not drinking enough water can make you dehydrated which causes you to be moody too.

Been happening ever since I discovered that christmas was for kids only and it was going to go down hill from then on, about 13-14 at the time I think, not that I hold agrudge or owt though.

Maybe you should have got a job working in the Christmas industry to keep it real, vertically you'd be ideal :lol:

Maybe you should have got a job working in the Christmas industry to keep it real, vertically you'd be ideal :lol:

:lol:

Theres a thought, me and SMO.....Bad Santa

He reckons he's got the sack

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I do as well Fish. As you say, there's no reason for you to be down, so it will pass, don't worry.

Have fun at the summer ball? I didn't bump into any rotund posh boys that were just under six foot. :D

I'm a right stroppy bastard. Usually helps if I go for a walk or up to the gym for an hour.

Generally I find it comes about when I'm not doing anything productive- either lazing about or when I'm working on shit like documentation rather than product design or programming.

Drinking also helps.

I do as well Fish. As you say, there's no reason for you to be down, so it will pass, don't worry.

Have fun at the summer ball? I didn't bump into any rotund posh boys that were just under six foot. ;)

there are actually photos of me on facebook at the summer ball and if you were on there I'd share the joy :D

Call yourself hard Geordies.... B)

fuckin shandys the lot of em :D

Pipe down you,

not having some bloody lush tell me I can't have a strop now and again. Certainly not one who wailed and gnashed her teeth not so long ago about men!

so hush now, get back in the kitchen and make some Carrot cake, there's a good girl

after all, this is Man talk ;)

Guest alex

Call yourself hard Geordies.... ;)

Pretending not to have emotions is nails like. :D

Glad you agree. B)

Sarcasm dahlink, sarcasm.

Have fun at the summer ball? I didn't bump into any rotund posh boys that were just under six foot. ;)

there are actually photos of me on facebook at the summer ball and if you were on there I'd share the joy :D

I am on facebook.