Pairs Hilton released from jail after 2 days

Jimbo

Confessing your love for Paris Hilton/The Simple Life is gayer than bumsex.

Gayer than drinking cherry beer tbh

Gayer than drinking cherry beer while having bumsex tbqf

Gayer than drinking cherry beer while being on the receiving end of bumsex.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gayer than drinking cherry beer while being on the receiving end of bumsex whilst watching supermarket sweep and talking about the colour leather you want for the couch

Gayer than drinking cherry beer while being on the receiving end of bumsex whilst watching supermarket sweep and talking about the colour leather you want for the couch

To be fair to Gemmill, I've slept on his leather couch before and I was only propositioned for bum sex twice.

And it wasnt even by Gemmill.

To be fair to Gemmill, I've slept on his leather couch before and I was only propositioned for bum sex twice.

And it wasnt even by Gemmill.

:lol:

Barker and Stonehouse eh? Lah-dee-fucking-dah. If anyone catches Scott doing his usual 'I'm a bit skint' routine at the summer piss-up give him a clip will you?

:lol: It's class man. They were in Louisiana and had to go fishing for crawfish, and had to fill so many nets before their day was over. So Hilton goes to this party the night before where there's an absolute ton of boiled crawfish. She goes to her car, grabs a bag and fills it with these boiled fish, then takes them onto the boat the next morning and empties them into the net while Ritchie chats up the lad on the boat. Genius! ;)

Im still lost as to what Scottish Mag has to do with this? :blush:

:lol:

:blush: I'm all about the bling tbh.

Didnt I just read that you tried to knick one of Matthew Pincents medals so you could wear it around your neck as a medallion? :lol:

Barker and Stonehouse eh? Lah-dee-fucking-dah. If anyone catches Scott doing his usual 'I'm a bit skint' routine at the summer piss-up give him a clip will you?

with pleasure :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you thought two days was short how about her mate Richie's 'stretch'?

Richie serves 82-minute jail term

Nicole Richie was handed a jail term in court last month

US reality TV star Nicole Richie has been set free from jail after serving 82 minutes of a four-day sentence for driving under the influence of alcohol.

The 25-year-old was fingerprinted and at the Los Angeles detention centre, but did not reach her cell.

Under guidelines to prevent prison overcrowding, inmates sentenced to less that 30 days for non-violent crimes are usually released within 12 hours.

Ms Richie was arrested in December for driving the wrong way down a motorway.

After pleading guilty to driving under the influence of drink and drugs, she was sentenced to four days in jail last month, fined and handed three years' probation.

She was also ordered by a judge to complete a drug treatment programme.

At the time of Ms Richie's arrest, police said she told them that she had taken a painkiller and smoked marijuana.

Richie arrived at the county jail in Lynwood with her boyfriend, Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden, and lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley.

She also spent her spell in prison being booked and photographed.

Mr Holley said: "She was really treated like any other inmate."

According to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo, Richie was released "based on her sentence and federal guidelines."

The sheriff's department added in a statement that she was "treated in the same manner as other inmates with a similar sentence".

Richie's Simple Life co-star Paris Hilton served 23 days in the same prison earlier this year breaking the terms of probation relating to an earlier drink driving charge.

Richie's original jail term of 96 hours was reduced to 90 due to time served at the time of her arrest.

The daughter of singer Lionel Richie announced that she was pregnant just days after being handed a prison term.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6961612.stm

Edited by ewerk