Left of midfield?

carlisle6789

Do you reckon we should stick with N'zogbia or buy one because Duff will be out for a while?

We need cover on both flanks.

Do you reckon we should stick with N'zogbia or buy one because Duff will be out for a while?

stick with n'zogbia, you got emre aswell who can branch a bit more to the wing and also luque

stick with n'zogbia, you got emre aswell who can branch a bit more to the wing and also luque

Luque is at PSV.

I'd say we were fine on both flanks really. Especially the right, and especially if we get a right fullback. Just please, PLEASE don't buy that twat Zenden.

Is luque not on his way to PSV

i didn't think that was def

i didn't think that was def

Reported as completed in the Chronicle last week if I remember rightly

Come on now. The wings weren't exactly our biggest problme last season.

The lack of opportunties created from wide positions and the fact we were 17th in the Opta stats for crosses completed shows it was a bigger problem than you think.

How about having players for their natural positions ?

I'd rather have correct cover for positions rather than make-doing with players that might be able to do a job short term.

We may not have a left-midfield position to fill in the first place.

Why ? Has Duff had a new foot welded on ?

How about having players for their natural positions ?

I'd rather have correct cover for positions rather than make-doing with players that might be able to do a job short term.

true but even ashley's millions might not buy an entire new starting eleven during this window. we need to get the defence sorted before we address midfield where we're relatively well stocked.

though i won't be complaining if he fancies splashing his cash all over the shop

Hope the greedy spanish bastard get bumped then that will make two of us.

I hate this kind of comment. Regardless of how much money he earns, is he genuinely supposed to just 'forget' about over 2 million euros that he's entitled to?

Yes he's expected the club to forget the other eight, you fucking lid licker :D

I hate this kind of comment. Regardless of how much money he earns, is he genuinely supposed to just 'forget' about over 2 million euros that he's entitled to?

Yes he's expected the club to forget the other eight, you fucking lid licker :D

Eh? Eight? Eight what?

Yes he's expected the club to forget the other eight, you fucking lid licker ;)

Eh? Eight? Eight what?

Eight fucking million he's ripped the club and the fans off for with his half arsed performances and attitude FFS, are you ripping the piss or have you been drinking your own piss? :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr