Liverpool's Bellamy wants Newcastle return

khay

Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy wants to make a sensational return to Newcastle United.

The Daily Mail says the Wales striker believes an audacious return to Newcastle could be on this summer with Mike Ashley set to take control of the club and Sam Allardyce installed as new manager. Bellamy has told friends he would relish another chance at Newcastle although the £9m fee and Mark Viduka's switch to St James' Park could have put paid to his dreams.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its taken from tribal but the post says it gets its information from the daily mail. :D

Tribalfootball do nothing else than reprinting stories from the newspapers. They are nothing else but an extended version of the BBC gossip column. ;)

Guest alex

I'd have him back btw. Better than Martins. I'd also give Viduka the number 9 - take it off Captain Control.

If Liverpool do want £12million for Bellamy I'd pay it if we got the reported £13-15million that has been mentioned for Martins. I'm sceptical about the latter being true though.

Guest alex

Rather have Riise if we have to have someone from the bin dippers.

I wouldn't. Bellamy would have much more of an impact imo. Riise has a fantastic shot but other than that he's nowt special imo.

Its taken from tribal but the post says it gets its information from the daily mail. :D

Tribalfootball do nothing else than reprinting stories from the newspapers. They are nothing else but an extended version of the BBC gossip column. ;)

Get back to your beer garden you!

I wouldn't. Bellamy would have much more of an impact imo. Riise has a fantastic shot but other than that he's nowt special imo.

Can't see the hunchback being happy playing leftback though, can you?

Guest alex

You're the one who brought a left-back into a conversation about Bellamy you daft Aussie twat :D

You're the one who brought a left-back into a conversation about Bellamy you daft Aussie twat :D

Where the fuck did you think I wanted Riise to play knob cheese? B)

That's Mr daft Aussie twat to you my boy ;)

Guest alex

Where the fuck did you think I wanted Riise to play knob cheese? :panic:

That's Mr daft Aussie twat to you my boy ;)

:( Left-back, that was my point. Mr. Daft Aussie Twat B)

If Bellamy came back I'd give it 6 weeks before Barton (quite literally) killed him.

Given what other quite sensible and restrained players have said about Bellamy I couldn't see any other outcome.

I wouldn't mind that, except we could do without losing Barton to the inevitable prison sentence (unless the he got off on the ground that Bellamy's existence is clear provocation). :D