Liverpool's Bellamy wants Newcastle return

khay

I don't think he's anywhere near the player he was when he was playing here alongside Shearer.

Pish, utter pish even.

He's older, he's slower and despite all that's gone before him, he still doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Consensus amongst Liverpool fans is they want rid of him too.

He ended the best season of his career just 12 months ago, and lets be honest he's had some great games for the dippers, and at one stage was part of the first choice front two. He couldn't handle the squad rotation stuff though, but to say he's not the same player is ridiculous. If anything he's better now than he was say in 2003 and 2004. Some of his finishing in recent years has been absolute top draw, so many examples at Blackburn, his hattrick at Dundee United, and that astonishing volley against Aberdeen, I want Bellamy back here more than anything.

He knew the squad rotation was going to be in place so to say he couldn't handle it shows a display of narrow-mindedness on his part.

He's had some decent games this season but I think he's part of a better squad that he was here. Difference is he was a key player here, there he was a small fish and therefore blended in. He's not worth us throwing £9m at IMO.

Let me remind u, Liverpool fans want rid of him - if he's 'all that', surely they'd be wanting to keep ahold of him!

The murderers wanted rid of Houllier too, who's been brilliant for Lyon, so I wouldn't pay any attention to that. His heart is with the toon the same as Owen's is with Liverpool. As for this yard of pace he's lost - nah. Watch his goal at Fratton Park last season, and get back to me, running WITH the ball I may add.

Comments like that are neither warranted nor welcome.

Not warranted????????????????????????????????? cough choke splutter

I will however respect your wishes. Is dippers acceptable? Pilferers? Dog snatchers? Gate stormers (Athens)? Childs ticket thieves?

Not warranted that you're tarring everyone of their supporters with a very small brush. I and many other Newcastle fans, perhaps even yourself, had nothing to do and indeed castigated those who invaded the pitch against the Mackems in 1990 or rioted in the Bigg Market when we lost the title in 1996.

How would you like to be judged the same as them though?

I have very good mates who are Liverpool fans who I was actually referring to when you replied back giving them the tag 'murderers'. I think it's narrow-minded and insulting.

As Ewerk says, what's wrong with referring to them as Scousers or Liverpudlians? Or does that not seem as 'hard'??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about scousers? Or Liverpudlians? You sound obsessed tbh.

;)

You know ewerk every time I see on the main forum, "last post Ewerk" I always expect it to be so uplifting, funny and down right fascinating.

And every time I see your name it's inevitable that you've been banned from N-O.

Can you really not stop being abusive about/to people?

Edited by ewerk

Guest stevieintoon

How about scousers? Or Liverpudlians? You sound obsessed tbh.

;)

You know ewerk every time I see on the main forum, "last post Ewerk" I always expect it to be so uplifting, funny and down right fascinating.

And every time I see your name it's inevitable that you've been banned from N-O.

Can you really not stop being abusive about/to people?

I haven't been abusive to anyone on Newcastle Online.