Will you be renewing this season?

Matty

Season ticket renewer from last season?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but then i'd have renewed even if Fat Fred was still in complete control and Roeder was boss with Souness as his assistant!

The difference now is that i've gone from dreading having to pay money to depress myself for another season to looking forward to it!

Yes, but then i'd have renewed even if Fat Fred was still in complete control and Roeder was boss with Souness as his assistant!

The difference now is that i've gone from dreading having to pay money to depress myself for another season to looking forward to it!

ditto :D

• 3 years later...
Aye, must be a masochist.

Perversely though this has been one of the most entertaining seasons in a decade. Still looking forward to the Arsenal game.

That's the thing. My god have fans seen some momentous games this season, regardless of off field antics.

Pre-Christmas I was certainly leaning in favour of getting a season ticket for next year, however the sale of AC has dented my confidence that we will continue the upwards march. Carroll on his own hasn't stopped me, but the talk of a Tiote led exodus has made me less sure.

Without doubt I will be waiting til the window closes before making a decision.

Perversely though this has been one of the most entertaining seasons in a decade. Still looking forward to the Arsenal game.

That's the thing. My god have fans seen some momentous games this season, regardless of off field antics.

Pre-Christmas I was certainly leaning in favour of getting a season ticket for next year, however the sale of AC has dented my confidence that we will continue the upwards march. Carroll on his own hasn't stopped me, but the talk of a Tiote led exodus has made me less sure.

fickle bastard. What would you do if he was bought out by someone you liked ?

:razz:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

When Hughton was sacked I was so upset at the time I felt like not even gan to the dippers game, never mind renewing. There's no point in kidding myself though, if we were being raped and pillaged in the Conference off Ashley I'd still go, probably fuck off at half time once or twice like :razz: but yes definitely renewing again in Level 7, I like my seat and I'm happy there most of the time, why should that fat cunt win and take one of lifes pleasures off me?

fickle bastard. What would you do if he was bought out by someone you liked ?

:razz:

I don't even know what that means????

Whoever owns Newcastle should be running the club with it's interests, not their own, at heart.

Ie. Backing the manager to improve the standard of players AND taking sound financial decisions that allow the first point to continue.

And no, I won't be having one of your tiresome debates.

Looks like they will be offering a 3 year deal again

Taken from Caz on N-O

I've just bought a ticket for Blackburn away and was looking at my purchase history and has my seat reserved for 2011/12 season. But looks like the club will be having the 3 year deal again.

As this is what is shown:

31/03/2010 SEASON 2011/12 - 1 SEASON STANDARD S/G/GG/0042 Not Applicable RESERV

31/03/2010 SEASONS 2011/14 3YR UPFRONT S/G/GG/0042 Not Applicable

Had one for a long time - certainly over 30 years. Its an addiction, so can't stop now. Anyway, enjoyed the Championship seasons, and seasons in old Division 2.

I've seen worse times!

most def, but could get a lot worse yet :lol:

Had one for a long time - certainly over 30 years. Its an addiction, so can't stop now. Anyway, enjoyed the Championship seasons, and seasons in old Division 2.

I've seen worse times!

most def, but could get a lot worse yet :lol:

Ashleys building for the future. Shepard was running this club into the ground.

As I haven't had my renewal pack through yet I have been trying to wrap my head round the prices and different option 1, 3 and 10 year offers along with the discounts.

I see online they are offering my seat in the Leazes end at £1350 on the 3 year deals, anyone know if its £450 (a season) on the 10 year deal too?

Ashleys not fucking daft with this though and has me exactly where he wants us with these deadlines. I have been undecided all season as to if I would renew for a number of reasons including the direction of the club, travel hassles, days off work most importantly the amount it costs me per year to go to each game. If I am to renew I obviously want my seat for the best price possible but to ensure this I need to sign on the dotted line within a fortnight?

Bawbags... ;)