Will you be renewing this season?

Matty

Season ticket renewer from last season?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but a friend has just said that the 10% renewal discount only applies if you bought a ST for the first time last season....anyone know if that is correct?....cant find my renewal pack, think the dog ate it, then threw up :lol:

Pretty sure that's not correct like. I'm coming off the three year deal and have been offered the 10% discount. I hate Ashley etc but it's a fucking good deal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been mentioned but a friend has just said that the 10% renewal discount only applies if you bought a ST for the first time last season....anyone know if that is correct?....cant find my renewal pack, think the dog ate it, then threw up :lol:

Pretty sure that's not correct like. I'm coming off the three year deal and have been offered the 10% discount. I hate Ashley etc but it's a fucking good deal.

The 10% is if you had a ST in the Champsionship, isn't it?

YNH's post is spot on, and it's for that reason that it was so depressing to send in the renewal when I'd more or less convinced myself I would go match-by-match next year. I'm a mug.

After all these years - no

Just made up my mind last night - Heart says yes but my head still says no

Am crumbling... heart and head are saying the same but..

the fat cunt has almost got me, £504 is a fuckin great price for a ST, that cant be denied...is today the cut off for the 12 month direct debit or did I just imagine seeing that on . cock earlier?..