The "What are you eating" thread

newcastlebroon

Haven't got much in really. I want to make some soup today but I'm bloody hungry now. Might have to hit the corner shop for something gloriously unhealthy. ;)

Heinz Sweet chilli Mean Beanz with uncle Bens rice and a toasted cheese and onion Panini.

Proper farting material that Jimbo ;)

Just had some frosted shreddies. Got three massive pork chops in the fridge that need used so I'll probably have an OD on Pork later

Heinz Sweet chilli Mean Beanz with uncle Bens rice and a toasted cheese and onion Panini.

Proper farting material that Jimbo ;)

Just had some frosted shreddies. Got three massive pork chops in the fridge that need used so I'll probably have an OD on Pork later

You aren't wrong dude, my arse is like a trumpet at the moment.

Guest Toplass-101

Bread sticks & spready cheese, with a glass of Pimms & lemonade (well its sunny so I thought why not)

Bread sticks & spready cheese, with a glass of Pimms & lemonade (well its sunny so I thought why not)

That's the kind of drink I'd expect the Fish to drink ;)

I'm sure he does, but only when the butler serves it.

I'm sure he does, but only when the butler serves it.

Caviar on toast as well?

Guest Toplass-101

Is it Pimms o'clock already?

Cornish pastie, chips & beans for me.

It was indeed, and has been Pimms o'clock a further 3 times during this afternoon/early evening, and its nearly o'clock again!

id love a pastie now to go with my next glass, and a portion of COB's pedegree salmon too, or whatever it was he was having.

Triple Chocolate Magnum.

You bastard. :razz:

How the hell are you able to eat that? That'd almost put me in hospital.

I've already planned my menu for today because I went to Tesco yesterday and there's no way I want to experience that torture twice in a weekend. Muesli for breakfast, a salad with tuna for lunch (hold the mayo of course) and some roasted vegetables and Quorn fillets for dinner (it's Sunday, gotta have a roast).

;)

Triple Chocolate Magnum.

You bastard. :razz:

How the hell are you able to eat that? That'd almost put me in hospital.

;)

The colitis is pretty much settled in remission mate. Most of the trouble I have now is IBS, which is a nightmare to treat, plus I have nothing to do today so a little indulgence won't cause me to many awkward situations.