The "What are you eating" thread

newcastlebroon

M&S Melting Middle Salmon Fishcake along with some steamed veg.

'tut' Swap? I love Salmon fishcakes, infact anything Salmon!

"Ginger"

eh? :wank:

thought you were using it as a euphemism ;)

M&S Melting Middle Salmon Fishcake along with some steamed veg.

'tut' Swap? I love Salmon fishcakes, infact anything Salmon!

"Ginger"

eh? ;)

thought you were using it as a euphemism :razz:

Nooo :wank: My mind was completely on the food :(

Each to their own. Had these two beauties with mash and green beans. Fucking lush.

dinnerx.jpg

You get them out the bins or something?

Cos either you cooked them like that, or you ate them out of the baking tray.

Either way, you're a tramp.

I dont care for looking at the fish's head during dinner, so i cut the fish out. Its quite simple when you know how to cut the fish properly, so basically most if not all the meat from each side comes out in one go without too many bones. Not that i'd expect you to know about such things with your diet. I guess you know how to serve yourself cheese wrapped in bacon without getting your fingers too greasy but its not really the same thing.

Each to their own. Had these two beauties with mash and green beans. Fucking lush.

dinnerx.jpg

I dont care for looking at the fish's head during dinner, so i cut the fish out. Its quite simple when you know how to cut the fish properly, so basically most if not all the meat from each side comes out in one go without too many bones. Not that i'd expect you to know about such things with your diet. I guess you know how to serve yourself cheese wrapped in bacon without getting your fingers too greasy but its not really the same thing.

WoooooOOOOOOooooooo. <_< Ah 'ave picked up ze French attitewwwwd regarrrdeeng fewwd. Hwat of eet?

dinnerx.jpg

WoooooOOOOOOooooooo. <_< Ah 'ave picked up ze French attitewwwwd regarrrdeeng fewwd. Hwat of eet?

:rolleyes: Get yourself down the gym and sort those bingo wings out. £280 on nibbles over christmas! Podge-tastic.