The "What are you eating" thread

newcastlebroon

That sounds fucking rank that like CT.

is it not cheaper and healthier to make your own meals?

9 hours in a taxi, 8 minutes in the micro wave or "fuck it takeaway", like Stevie.

Weight Watchers from Heinz Wild Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt

Wild Salmon pieces and broccoli florets in a smooth creamy sauce, with a crumb and mozzarella cheese topping, served with crispy potato wedges.

297 CALORIES, 5½ POINTS® values.

Weight Watchers from Heinz Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.

All made by Heinz and canny tasty tbf

I feel like I'm really wasteful with food and always throwing stuff out that I could probably use so I'm trying to get into the habit of using up everything. As a result, I had chicken kiev (ham & cheese, not garlic) for tea accompanied by a red pepper stuffed with sautéed peas, onion & garlic and baked in the oven for a bit. It was nice, if a little random, and I'll probably attempt a more adventurous version another time.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
article-1071452-017C6D39000004B0-144_468x404.jpg

Whey aye.

Last night's Chinese can only have just cleared your system?

Hello new chin! :icon_lol:

Same every year man. January there's weight to lose. I decided that fit and healthy Steve can come back on Sunday, cos am out from early doors till late on Saturday. I'm quite fortunate really cos I should be a total category A fat bastard, but have a good metabolism and am only a borderline one at the minute. I've not really had one healthy day since early December tbh, but I'm smoking 2 tabs every 5 days which is more important than putting weight on I'll lose in 3 weeks.

I feel like I'm really wasteful with food and always throwing stuff out that I could probably use so I'm trying to get into the habit of using up everything. As a result, I had chicken kiev (ham & cheese, not garlic) for tea accompanied by a red pepper stuffed with sautéed peas, onion & garlic and baked in the oven for a bit. It was nice, if a little random, and I'll probably attempt a more adventurous version another time.

That's a Chicken Cordon Bleu btw :icon_lol:

Just out if interest, does anyone if there's a low fat Baileys?

A mans bailieys is a shot of bailieys and a shot of whisky in the top (the same one Baileys is made from).

Jameson's I think. Although a man's Baileys is surely just a neat whisky.

Edit: Or whiskey, to be precise.

Edited by alex

That sounds fucking rank that like CT.

is it not cheaper and healthier to make your own meals?

9 hours in a taxi, 8 minutes in the micro wave or "fuck it takeaway", like Stevie.

Weight Watchers from Heinz Wild Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt

Wild Salmon pieces and broccoli florets in a smooth creamy sauce, with a crumb and mozzarella cheese topping, served with crispy potato wedges.

297 CALORIES, 5½ POINTS® values.

Weight Watchers from Heinz Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.

All made by Heinz and canny tasty tbf

Like that's a by-word for quality :icon_lol:

I'm having

img_thai.jpg or one of the range every night for the next 5 night shifts, to see how good/bad they are.

That's a Chicken Cordon Bleu btw :icon_lol:

Fucking Tesco and their crap products. :icon_lol:

They're canny nice them but what a fucking rip off. Tried a couple when they were half price. I'm back onto Super Noodles now.

You know that summer piss-up I came to when my head was guiding three kings from afar? Well as incandescent as my head was then, that is how my tongue is now.

Fuck me I should learn that when it says "Let the pot stand for 1 minute", you should really do just that. :icon_lol:

A mans bailieys is a shot of bailieys and a shot of whisky in the top (the same one Baileys is made from).

Amen.

Amen.

Tbs, tbs.

They're canny nice them but what a fucking rip off. Tried a couple when they were half price. I'm back onto Super Noodles now.

You know that summer piss-up I came to when my head was guiding three kings from afar? Well as incandescent as my head was then, that is how my tongue is now.

Fuck me I should learn that when it says "Let the pot stand for 1 minute", you should really do just that. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I have that printed on my toilet bowl