The "What are you eating" thread

newcastlebroon

29 hours old this thread and nobody's responded with "minge". For shame, you frigid bastards!

You must be a talented man Sammy for typing that up while at the same time eating some minge.

Either that or your lass is very unsatisfied. ;)

29 hours old this thread and nobody's responded with "minge". For shame, you frigid bastards!

Though I imagine Wacky's best-by expired pork chops probably didnt taste dissimilar.

Edited by manc-mag

You must be a talented man Sammy for typing that up while at the same time eating some minge.

Fuck off you amateur. I'm an accomplished touch typist. I can type 150 words a minute. WITH MY TONGUE!

Either that or your lass is very unsatisfied. :razz:

Fuck off you amateur. I'm an accomplished touch typist. I can type 150 words a minute. WITH MY TONGUE!

;)

Either that or your lass is very unsatisfied. :razz:

;)

Radgie turning to webcam and giving me Bowie's stare, there....

;)

Radgie turning to webcam and giving me Bowie's stare, there....

:razz:

Dinner tonight was a very virtuous salad with grilled chicken, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

...then two bowls of cereal afterwards because I was still hungry. ;)

Guest stevieintoon

Cheerios and an apple.

On a diet. Having said that like last night I had two days calories in one go with a 14 inch pizza.

Piri Piri Chicken with sweet Chilli jam, walnut cheddar with rocket in a toasted Foccacia

with a Blood Orange, Manuka Honey and Ginger juice...drink..thing

Girlfriend has made me a tikka masala bake tattie for lunch which will be accompanied by a piece of birthday cake.

I never knew you and "Leicester City 4ever" were such good mates...

(Anyone fancy pruning the birthday list at some point? ;))

Edited by Meenzer

• 1 year later...