The "What are you eating" thread

newcastlebroon

They're canny nice them but what a fucking rip off. Tried a couple when they were half price. I'm back onto Super Noodles now.

You know that summer piss-up I came to when my head was guiding three kings from afar? Well as incandescent as my head was then, that is how my tongue is now.

Fuck me I should learn that when it says "Let the pot stand for 1 minute", you should really do just that. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I have that printed on my toilet bowl

A photo of Fish's bonce?

Im eating a choccy cornflake cake I made, using Belgian chocolate and golden syrup. And its bloody moreish!

want some :icon_lol:

aw you'd be very welcome, I made loads :icon_lol:

Ive just done a walk and now off to work to burn it off!!! :icon_lol:

Does Mrs. CT not cook?

Beautifully, Why do you think I need to diet :icon_lol:

go for a run then you can eat proper nutritious home made food without having to starve yourself of calories your body needs by eating crap like those weight watcher ready meals. seriously....absolute waste of time if you want to cut fat.

i just had some home made falafel with salad and puy lentils cooked with feta, sunblushed tomatos, chili and corriander on the side

Just out if interest, does anyone if there's a low fat Baileys?

A mans bailieys is a shot of bailieys and a shot of whisky in the top (the same one Baileys is made from).

known as a "bill baileys" and much more palatable than drinking the sweet stuff straight :icon_lol:

We got Celebrations, which I'm not a fan of, and 2 lots of Milk Tray. Thankfully Himself loves his chocolate and only dislikes the orange & strawberry creams, which happily are the only ones I'm interested in. My waistline 1-0 His.

Does Mrs. CT not cook?

go for a run then you can eat proper nutritious home made food without having to starve yourself of calories your body needs by eating crap like those weight watcher ready meals. seriously....absolute waste of time if you want to cut fat.

i just had some home made falafel with salad and puy lentils cooked with feta, sunblushed tomatos, chili and corriander on the side

Aye rightio :icon_lol:

fat-man-fastfood.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

I had just had some 'popping candy' chocolate orange segsations. I'm buzzing.

Take a mouthful of them then slug some Red Bull. :icon_lol:

Does Mrs. CT not cook?

fat-man-fastfood.jpg

seriously. those weight watcher meals are an absolute waste of time.

Does Mrs. CT not cook?

seriously. those weight watcher meals are an absolute waste of time.

without getting into Weight watchers zillion pound empire built on the success of its program.......

Ive used them before and they are ideal to have in for the times when you just have no time to whip up a gourmet healthy meal OR if you live in a house with 5 others and they are all having something like home made lasagne which is delicious but laden with naughties when you are dieting.

:icon_lol: We've got two tubs of them here. And about half a dozen slabs of Dairy Milk. God bless unimaginative relatives at Christmas time. :icon_lol:

Can never fail as a gift though eh?

I scavenged all the Galaxy truffles, left them in my room and brought the rest of the tub down for the housemates to share. :icon_lol:

I don't tend to buy into the Weight Watchers brand, but I picked this up from Smiths for a few quid recently and it's a goodie IMO:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Weight-Watchers-De...5011&sr=8-1

Plenty of surprisingly interesting recipes, and you can always increase the portion sizes by 50% to make them actually fit for a normal human being. I know that defeats the point a bit, but it's still healthy stuff at heart. :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
img_5171.jpg

If that soup spelled out "Pipe down" it'd be class.

Especially if it was scalding hot.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If it spelled out "THE HALLS AND THE SHEPHERDS..." with peas for the dots it would be even better