Jodie Marsh: a new low

Jimbo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'id have sperm tattooed on my fanny or a turtles head coming out my arse . . . . ive had a few pricks in my arse too!'

Her dad must be so proud!

Why would she get a tattoo of Geordie Fish's head coming out of her arse though?

'id have sperm tattooed on my fanny or a turtles head coming out my arse . . . . ive had a few pricks in my arse too!'

Her dad must be so proud!

Why would she get a tattoo of Geordie Fish's head coming out of her arse though?

I think Geordie fish would do better getting a picture of her arse on his face.

Shame she doesn't breach the EU regs for unecessary CO emissions. Stop her breathing means I can drive my car some more. ;)

That nose is just hilarious, she makes Jacko look normal!!

Skanky, filthy, dirty, minging, talentless, self-absorbed, manipulative, gobby, nasty slapper.

Could be a new Disney feature, that. Ghostly White Jade and the Seven Poisoned Z-List Dwarves - introducing Skanky, Filthy, Dirty, Mingy, Gobby, Nasty and Bint.

Skanky, filthy, dirty, minging, talentless, self-absorbed, manipulative, gobby, nasty slapper.

Could be a new Disney feature, that. Ghostly White Jade and the Seven Poisoned Z-List Dwarves - introducing Skanky, Filthy, Dirty, Mingy, Gobby, Nasty and Bint.

Hmmmmm, I'm seeing parts for Marsh, Jordan, Paris Hilton, Charlotte Church......... ;)

Isnt it sad that complete scum like her live on this planet, yet other decent people die young? Probably an awful thing to say I know, but its just the way I feel. I mean what use is she to anyone?

Isnt it sad that complete scum like her live on this planet, yet other decent people die young? Probably an awful thing to say I know, but its just the way I feel. I mean what use is she to anyone?

Are you taking the piss? ;) She's a stupid bint but she's hardly Pol Pot.

Are you taking the piss? ;) She's a stupid bint but she's hardly Pol Pot.

I depise people like her alex...... though I am feeling particulary bitchy today :D