Jodie Marsh: a new low

Jimbo

Isnt it sad that complete scum like her live on this planet, yet other decent people die young? Probably an awful thing to say I know, but its just the way I feel. I mean what use is she to anyone?

Are you taking the piss? ;) She's a stupid bint but she's hardly Pol Pot.

Least he had a purpose in life. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt it sad that complete scum like her live on this planet, yet other decent people die young? Probably an awful thing to say I know, but its just the way I feel. I mean what use is she to anyone?

I depise people like her alex...... though I am feeling particulary bitchy today :D

I just ignore people like that. It's canny easy imo. Is she cluttering up your celebrity mags or something? :D

Least he had a purpose in life. :D

:D Martin! *Tuts in mock indignation*

Definitely some jealous women on this board ITTBK

Jealous? ;)

Why would any of us be? I suppose we should pity her and people like her, but I cant find it in me!

Oh and I have far nicer breasts than her anyway plus I have a brain :D

I depise people like her alex...... though I am feeling particulary bitchy today :D

I just ignore people like that. It's canny easy imo. Is she cluttering up your celebrity mags or something? :nufc:

NO.... but shes cluttering up the general chat section on here!!! :D

Now see, if I were Gemmill, I'd add something about you not needing a devil's tail there because you've already got a "Goods Entrance This Way" arrow tattooed on. But I'm not, so I won't. ;)

*hides behind Parky's sofa*

Edited by Meenzer

I like *SO* wish I was Jodie Marsh. She's amazing. I want to be her ;)

[Awaits some kind of edit from one of you filthbags]

I depise people like her and alex...... though I am feeling particulary bitchy today :D

FYP

Now see, if I were Gemmill, I'd add something about you not needing a devil's tail there because you've already got a "Goods Entrance This Way" arrow tattooed on. But I'm not, so I won't. ;)

No, I know a really lovely chap like you wouldnt dream of saying such a thing!!

Now see, if I were Gemmill, I'd add something about you not needing a devil's tail there because you've already got a "Goods Entrance This Way" arrow tattooed on. But I'm not, so I won't. :D

No, I know a really lovely chap like you wouldnt dream of saying such a thing!!

;)

Skanky, filthy, dirty, minging, talentless, self-absorbed, manipulative, gobby, nasty slapper.

Could be a new Disney feature, that. Ghostly White Jade and the Seven Poisoned Z-List Dwarves - introducing Skanky, Filthy, Dirty, Mingy, Gobby, Nasty and Bint.

;)

I just ignore people like that. It's canny easy imo. Is she cluttering up your celebrity mags or something? :D

Aye, I have to say nail hit firmly on heed there! Celeb mags etc are massive business and they have to be filled almost entirely with twaddle and triviality to give the lasses what they want. Cant have it both ways.

Not addressed at any specific lasses on here, but the sales figures alone make it incontravertible. Indictment of your sex tbf.

Jealous? ;)

Why would any of us be? I suppose we should pity her and people like her, but I cant find it in me!

Pics? :D

Nice red sign there Jimbo. I've only seen pictures of her in FHM. I reckon the majority of people would rod her, just don't want to admit it.

I'll admit to it, although protection would be a must.

I'd shag her, couldn't give a fuck if she is a twat or not.

And the cool thing is you know she's the kind of chick that you could have a one night stand with and not have her ringing you for weeks and weeks afterwards moaning about how you used her. Hell, she'd probably get off on it.