Niall Quinn Article

Gemmill

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit that I had to go to google to find out what it was all about. Maybe because I'm around the 40 mark that I was ignorant of it ?!

Anyway, my lifestyle precludes me from joining the 'club' although I do get a tick for being a non-smoker :razz:

Must admit that I had to go to google to find out what it was all about. Maybe because I'm around the 40 mark that I was ignorant of it ?!

Anyway, my lifestyle precludes me from joining the 'club' although I do get a tick for being a non-smoker :razz:

28416[/snapback]

You just think you're so cool.

Needs something else to get it into the GOLD section me thinks.....

:razz:

28358[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

28412[/snapback]

jesuscry.jpg

28444[/snapback]

Oh now that's sexy! Does he just like to watch, or is he going to get involved in a minute?

Needs something else to get it into the GOLD section me thinks.....

:razz:

28358[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

28412[/snapback]

jesuscry.jpg

28444[/snapback]

Oh now that's sexy! Does he just like to watch, or is he going to get involved in a minute?

28446[/snapback]

They'd be lucky. I was reading that 'Any man in history' thread this morning and it seems our saviour already has several potential suitors.

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight edge............i need some help here!

I'm young, so forgive me (teenager).

I'm really into the Rollins Band (now broken up i think), and i like Black Flag too, i thought they were straight edge.

I'm not sure if i'm completely locked into it idealogically, i don't drink/smoke/mess around/eat meat but i am from a strict Caribbean christian household and that is more common than you think, but i don't know what else the 'movement' involved.

I've been listening to some Japanese Hardcore but i have NO idea what they're saying, obvioulsy, but i like the aggression.

Recently i've got hold of some Bad Brains, a Afro American Rastafarian Hardcore Punk outfit from the 80's. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiincredible.

I take it they're not Straight Edge because they puff, but their ideaology is fundamentalist, so i wonder if they had anything to do with D.C. straight edge movement.

Also, i'm gonna try and go and see The Misfits tonight, 80's punk i believe, no Danzig though. Are they Straight Edge?

Please guys, educate me.

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight edge............i need some help here!

I'm young, so forgive me (teenager).

I'm really into the Rollins Band (now broken up i think), and i like Black Flag too, i thought they were straight edge.

I'm not sure if i'm completely locked into it idealogically, i don't drink/smoke/mess around/eat meat but i am from a strict Caribbean christian household and that is more common than you think, but i don't know what else the 'movement' involved.

I've been listening to some Japanese Hardcore but i have NO idea what they're saying, obvioulsy, but i like the aggression.

Recently i've got hold of some Bad Brains, a Afro American Rastafarian Hardcore Punk outfit from the 80's. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiincredible.

I take it they're not Straight Edge because they puff, but their ideaology is fundamentalist, so i wonder if they had anything to do with D.C. straight edge movement.

Also, i'm gonna try and go and see The Misfits tonight, 80's punk i believe, no Danzig though. Are they Straight Edge?

Please guys, educate me.

28473[/snapback]

Do some drugs, or at least get pissed, you might start listening to some decent stuff :razz:

Em, listen to what you want, do what you want, just try to not to feck with anyone elses way of life, for example if some people want to fantasize about the son of God, it's all good.

Now, for a cookie, what religious textbook did I get that from?

Do some drugs, or at least get pissed, you might start listening to some decent stuff :razz:

28495[/snapback]

You ever considered becoming a Montessori teacher?

28495[/snapback]

You ever considered becoming a Montessori teacher?

28503[/snapback]

Way too mainstream.

Isn't straight edge basically just a collective term for dweebs?

28515[/snapback]

I don't know but Henry Rollins has always struck me as a cockring.

28518[/snapback]

Based on what?

His lyrics on 'Weight' are f**king momentous.

I really don't know enough about him personally but i've him play at Brixton with the Rollins Band. Pure Power.

I've also seen him on t.v. doing some presenting for some car program, wtf?

Seeing him front that band though................damn, really inspired me.

Isn't straight edge basically just a collective term for dweebs?

28515[/snapback]

I don't know but Henry Rollins has always struck me as a cockring.

28518[/snapback]

Based on what?

His lyrics on 'Weight' are f**king momentous.

I really don't know enough about him personally but i've him play at Brixton with the Rollins Band. Pure Power.

I've also seen him on t.v. doing some presenting for some car program, wtf?

Seeing him front that band though................damn, really inspired me.

28529[/snapback]

Based on sseing him on TV, coming across like a cockring :razz:

I'm not sure you 2 were the ones i was hoping were gonna reply to my questions.....

There's probably a lesson in there somewhere.

28517[/snapback]

Don't try to be helpful to ChocChip?

I'm not sure you 2 were the ones i was hoping were gonna reply to my questions.....

There's probably a lesson in there somewhere.

28517[/snapback]

Don't try to be helpful to ChocChip?

28551[/snapback]

Don't take my advice?