Sean Davis

Holden McGroin

He'd have played with Lee Clark then. Doubt they'd be a pairing at Newcastle though.

27273[/snapback]

Aye, they played together at Fulham. Always thought they were a bit too similar in playing style.

He'd have played with Lee Clark then. Doubt they'd be a pairing at Newcastle though.

27273[/snapback]

Aye, they played together at Fulham. Always thought they were a bit too similar in playing style.

27281[/snapback]

Just remembered I think I got them a bit mixed up before. We will need at least two midfilders in January I reckon, and someone to take away Faye from us.

27273[/snapback]

27281[/snapback]

Just remembered I think I got them a bit mixed up before. We will need at least two midfilders in January I reckon, and someone to take away Faye from us.

27286[/snapback]

so we need a miracle then?

27273[/snapback]

27281[/snapback]

27286[/snapback]

so we need a miracle then?

27438[/snapback]

We'd better ring up a Championship club and tell them to reserve a place for him. I doubt he's one of those players who'll complain because they're playing for a Premiership club they should stay there. We should send him back to where he came from, Portsmouth (apparently he was playing well before he left...). He'd settle in fine, and make good friends with the other 4 Newcastle rejects/lazy sods who keep making provocative comments against their managers.