Away Strip

bigheck

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a new away strip for the new season or will there be a new one ? cheers

;)

:D

Im split between a new one or a new one... just cant decide...

Last time we didn't have a new one was 1994/95 IIRC (last year of the Asics deal).

Adidas charter is £40 for the shirt, new home one every two years and new away one every year.

But missing out on Europe, I guess there is no idiotic third shirt this year.

Wouldn't put it past them to try it on tbh.

But missing out on Europe, I guess there is no idiotic third shirt this year.

i like the third strips there usually nice. and they did bring one out when we were not in europe not last season season before i think the one we used in cup games

the new away strip is blue and white stripes like argentina but with the newcastle crest and northern rock on it saw it on internet last night will try and find pic and link.

cool

the new away strip is blue and white stripes like argentina but with the newcastle crest and northern rock on it saw it on internet last night will try and find pic and link.

Stripes?? And white as one of the colours? ;)

When will they ever get their fucking act together and design an away kit which is comptelely the opposite of the home strip?

The gold euro one from a couple of years back was a good start.

Should just go back to yellow and green. It's about 'fashion' (for want of a better word) rather than practicality though.