Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

A reliable Newcastle information source is tonight suggesting Leighton Baines move to Newcastle will be complete as soon as the Euro's are over.

It will come as no surprise to many toon fans. He's very good going forward and defensively other than Leighton Baines he's one of the best young left backs on this island, cracking deal for the toon.

Fee is around £5m which some might say is a lot, but if he progresses as well as his potential suggests it will, it could prove to be a snip.

Apparently he's turned down Everton too.

Source: www.ohmelads.com

Edited by stevieintoon

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A leading toon site is tonight suggesting Leighton Baines move to Newcastle will be complete as soon as the Euro's are over.

It will come as no surprise to many toon fans. He's very good going forward and defensively other than Leighton Baines he's one of the best young left backs on this island, cracking deal for the toon.

Fee is around £5m which some might say is a lot, but if he progresses as well as his potential suggests it will, it could prove to be a snip.

Other than himself he's one of the best young left backs on this island? Must be absolutely mint then! :lol::D:icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

A leading toon site is tonight suggesting Leighton Baines move to Newcastle will be complete as soon as the Euro's are over.

Other than himself he's one of the best young left backs on this island? Must be absolutely mint then! :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Bale you knew what I meant :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Believe it when I see it.

Tell you what mate, there's a site you can go on, and you can have a personal bet at evens with each other. I'll bet £50 now, and I'll put it up, that Baines has signed for the toon on or before July 1st.

Other than himself he's one of the best young left backs on this island? Must be absolutely mint then! :lol::D:icon_lol:

Yeah but, will there be a new away strip for the new season or will there be a new one ? cheers :icon_lol:

Believe it when I see it.

Tell you what mate, there's a site you can go on, and you can have a personal bet at evens with each other. I'll bet £50 now, and I'll put it up, that Baines has signed for the toon on or before July 1st.

:lol::D

and

:lol:

Nice blatent plug for your website Stevie. Be amazed if it's true.

Not sure it is. Seems to be registered to John Watson.

Stevie is an admin on it though. I've got nothing against other Toon sites or anything like that but I think it's a bit sad to claim your own (and very new) site is a 'leading' one.

Edited by Tecato

Guest stevieintoon

You will be amazed mate, and you'll look like a mug when I drag this thread up, when all of the Scotswood parafins are welcoming him outside SJP.

You will be amazed mate, and you'll look like a mug when I drag this thread up, when all of the Scotswood parafins are welcoming him outside SJP.

FACT. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Not sure it is. Seems to be registered to John Watson.

Stevie is an admin on it though. I've got nothing against other Toon sites or anything like that but I think it's a bit sad to claim your own (and very new) site is a 'leading' one.

Well I'm admin on it so what else could it be?

Is there anything wrong about advising toon fans of a story which is an exclusive on another site?

Edited by stevieintoon

You're an aggressive guy aren't you?

Guest stevieintoon

You're an aggressive guy aren't you?

I wouldn't say so. It feels like a monestary on here though at times.