Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

At the same time, Stevie's been around long enough to know that we're a bunch of cynical, wizened, mistrustful old bastards who can't take anything or anyone seriously when there's a sarcastic stab to be had. :wub:

Definitely. I think it's true of many, that you get to a certain age in life where you're impressed by very little, and question everything. 90% of this board is at that stage I feel.

If you want to be impressed by something, get Verlaine to put his footballing you tube video's up. He's playing football with his dog in his back garden, it's like watching Ginola against Neil Cox, I won't say which one Verlaine is.. :razz:

You compared my bicycle kick to Hugo Sanchez!

Did I?? I just remember the dog skinning you.

Bottled my bet tbh

I'll give you 2/1 Sima

I believe the bet was an IP ban. reneging?

Well I don't mind, but what would Sima do with his life though.

Still post on here?

IP ban bet then?

Aye

This the IP ban indefinite then? Or just for a (eg) month?

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the same time, Stevie's been around long enough to know that we're a bunch of cynical, wizened, mistrustful old bastards who can't take anything or anyone seriously when there's a sarcastic stab to be had. :wub:

Why the wink?? I fill most of the criteria you mention above :razz:

Definitely. I think it's true of many, that you get to a certain age in life where you're impressed by very little, and question everything. 90% of this board is at that stage I feel.

If you want to be impressed by something, get Verlaine to put his footballing you tube video's up. He's playing football with his dog in his back garden, it's like watching Ginola against Neil Cox, I won't say which one Verlaine is.. :(

I may be confused in my old age, but the problem I had was your intitial post, '....NUFC source....suggests....' which means the source doesn't KNOW it's happening.

You then go on as if it's a cut and dried certainty.

Hey, if it does happen, I'll buy you a beer :razz:

Guest stevieintoon

I'll wager a definite ban tbh

Baring in mind most of these cunts think am a prick, am astonished at the amount of PM's I've received (genuinely), from people saying, they hope Baines signs as much for that prick from Jarrow not being on here, as Newcastle signing a potentially excellent full back. So PERMANENT IP ban, it will keep this little online community happy, and they can continue with being content with flashing little smileys at one another without any annoyances from South Tyneside job seekers.

Decent fullback and by fuck we need one (well two really). Its very easy for people to suggest that buying a left back isnt going to solve goalscoring issues. However, if the player is decent then it goes a hell of a long way to keeping possession, adding another attacking dimension, providing better support and options to our midfield push at the opposition and this one seems to have a decent shot on him aswell.

Hope it works out.

................................................. we're a bunch of cynical, wizened, mistrustful old bastards who can't take anything or anyone seriously when there's a sarcastic stab to be had. :wub:

HOY watch yer gob Meenzer, aa resemble them theor remarks. :razz:

I'll wager a definite ban tbh

Baring in mind most of these cunts think am a prick, am astonished at the amount of PM's I've received (genuinely), from people saying, they hope Baines signs as much for that prick from Jarrow not being on here, as Newcastle signing a potentially excellent full back. So PERMANENT IP ban, it will keep this little online community happy, and they can continue with being content with flashing little smileys at one another without any annoyances from South Tyneside job seekers.

haha

Any examples?

No.

So you say that you, NSG and Rocker are ITK, but have no examples to prove it?

I revealed the new home kit to NO a month before it was released on .cock

Bit different knowing someone in the club shop to knowing someone who actually knows whats going on at the club tbf :lol:

Edited by Gejon

Guest stevieintoon

this thread really has divided opinion.

i personally don't think we'll get baines and don't rate him.

just my $0.02

Well you better get used to the idea he's signing. One thing he is, is a good crosser.

I don't want him either, unless we already have got rid of Baba.

Ok seen as posts just dissappear these days... I dont think baba will be here next year! and I also think Baines will sign . Lots of love :lol:

Ok seen as posts just dissappear these days... I dont think baba will be here next year! and I also think Baines will sign . Lots of love :lol:

I deleted it, and as a Northern Rock mortgage holder, I'd like to think that client confidentiality means something to some people.

I deleted it, and as a Northern Rock mortgage holder, I'd like to think that client confidentiality means something to some people.

whats northern rock ? :razz:

whats northern rock ? :razz:

Exactly, lets keep it that way eh ?

Just to clear things up, Stevie didnt mean me or Nick when he spoke to his ITK.

I have never, nor claimed to be one in the past, and I don't aspire to be one in the future either.

Edited by NewcastleRocker