Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Baines won't sign, my ITK source, tells me he is NOT coming. I'm pretty sure my source will be alot more reliable that Stevies.

Well surely your confidence will dictate you'll have a £50 bet with me on the matter, or do you just talk pish for the sake of it? The decision is yours.

Baines won't sign, my ITK source, tells me he is NOT coming. I'm pretty sure my source will be alot more reliable that Stevies.

Well surely your confidence will dictate you'll have a £50 bet with me on the matter, or do you just talk pish for the sake of it? The decision is yours.

You'll have to get his e-mail address or something because you'll be banned by the time he wants to collect :lol:

Edited by Sima

Guest stevieintoon

You'll have to get his e-mail address or something because you'll be banned by the time he wants to collect :lol:

Nar there's a site where you can put your money down.

Guest stevieintoon

Just make sure you don't pull out on both deals when you are utterly humilated though, eh?

There's a good lad.

There's only one deal with you, and that's a permanent IP ban, if I'm wrong, and a permanent IP ban for you if I'm right. As one pm stated, "I'm no lover of Baines, but I really hope he signs, if it means getting rid of that dole scrounging, boring South Tyneside loser off here."

Guest stevieintoon

Sounds like the boring patter you would send yourself tbh.

Get some new craic eh?

How can you send yourself a PM?

Following a highly successful 2006-07 season, where Baines established himself as first choice feft-back for Wigan and England U21's rumours concerning Baines have begun escalate even more with interest particularly from Newcastle United. On May 24, 2007 Newcastle United posted rumours from the Evening Chronicle on their website.

Wigan full-back Leighton Baines could emerge as a transfer target for new boss Sam Allardyce according to the Evening Chronicle.

Guest stevieintoon

I know who Mark's source is and if he says he's not coming then Stevie, you may aswell give him the 50 quid now. :lol:

OK :razz:

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

In truth nobody but Freddy, the manager and Ashley really know who were after.

Guest stevieintoon

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

In truth nobody but Freddy, the manager and Ashley really know who were after.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh