Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

In truth nobody but Freddy, the manager and Ashley really know who were after.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Well honest mate you're a fuckin cock. How can you say EVERYONE who gives a bit of ITK information is making it up. You think cos you know nobody, other people don't 4FS. Absolutely pathetic. The fact I've been given this information doesn't make me anymore or less important than you.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Well honest mate you're a fuckin cock. How can you say EVERYONE who gives a bit of ITK information is making it up. You think cos you know nobody, other people don't 4FS. Absolutely pathetic. The fact I've been given this information doesn't make me anymore or less important than you.

There are only two people I trust with ITK stuff, the first is Whatever off Skunkers and the second is Mark, You Stevie, are talking shite :razz:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

:razz:<_<

Guest stevieintoon

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

There are only two people I trust with ITK stuff, the first is Whatever off Skunkers and the second is Mark, You Stevie, are talking shite :razz:

Well put your money where your month is big man.

Tell you what, how about you both just PM me who your source is, and I'll decide who wins.

p.s. Stevie this thread has gone better than you could have expected - so many people reading about your new site!

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie, who's that in you ava? It's been bothering me for ages.

One of my favourite footballers from the 80's, the great Luis Fernandez.

Guest stevieintoon

Tell you what, how about you both just PM me who your source is, and I'll decide who wins.

p.s. Stevie this thread has gone better than you could have expected - so many people reading about your new site!

That wasn't the objective, and we were always going to get thousands of hits on that site.

Played in midfield for France with Platini? I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

I'm a student, i've got no money <_<

Guest stevieintoon

Played in midfield for France with Platini? I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Aye along with Tigana and Alain Giresse. Not many better midfields ever than them.

Guest stevieintoon

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Pipe down then.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Pipe down then.

Tell 'iz your source, man. :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Pipe down then.

Mike Neville

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Big hard internet man!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Pipe down then.

Mike Neville

He's known for talking bollocks. You've been had.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Big hard internet man!

Never once claimed to be big, i'd give you a dig though Rocker.

Guest stevieintoon

How the fuck would I know Mike Neville, and how the fuck would he know who we're signing?

_41097299_neville203.jpg

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

How the fuck would I know Mike Neville, and how the fuck would he know who we're signing?

_41097299_neville203.jpg

So it's Bob Johnson who's been feeding you info then?

Duncan Wood, that fat mackem. If he can get a job on GMTV anyone can.

Guest stevieintoon

I heard that this was a made-up rumour. Disappointing if true. :razz:

I thought better of you to be honest. Is that what Nick is saying?

_41097299_neville203.jpg

Andrew Castle. He wasn't even a good tennis player what makes them think he'll be a good TV presenter?

Guest stevieintoon

_41097299_neville203.jpg

Andrew Castle. He wasn't even a good tennis player what makes them think he'll be a good TV presenter?

Thought he was deed.