Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Another one of my insults being used against me, eh?

No. Application of your logic though. Unless you're claiming to have copyrighted 'cretin'.

Guest Patrokles

Tsssk, you'll be cringeworthingly using tbh next.

Oh.

:razz:

Nah, ul.

LEAVE IT LEAVE IT HE'S NOT WORTH IT COME AWAY.

Oh.

<_<

Nah, ul.

LEAVE IT LEAVE IT HE'S NOT WORTH IT COME AWAY.

I hope Baines signs for two reasons:

So that Stevie can tell us all to fuck off, and so that we know 'his source' can be relied upon as ITK - hopefully more info would be forthcoming.

But first and foremost - WE NEED AT LEAST TWO NEW LEFT BACKS. Babayaro should be shown the door, so two LB's are a must; as are two RB's and two CB's.

Guest stevieintoon

Oh.

Nah, ul.

haha wp

gaj gaj gajylc gajylc

damn, forgot my crayons. Does this mean I can't play in Kiddies corner with the rest of you? :razz:

p.s. I think this is a reasonable transfer, but stevie has acted like a total tit flying off the handle at every opportunity. It's a bit pathetic to tell the truth. Either way I'm not arsed if we lose stevie or sima, as one has acted like a bit of a tit in this thread and the latter is a bit of a tit.

Guest Patrokles

damn, forgot my crayons. Does this mean I can't play in Kiddies corner with the rest of you? :razz:

p.s. I think this is a reasonable transfer, but stevie has acted like a total tit flying off the handle at every opportunity. It's a bit pathetic to tell the truth. Either way I'm not arsed if we lose stevie or sima, as one has acted like a bit of a tit in this thread and the latter is a bit of a tit.

You are one of the single most judgemental people on the board, and also one who takes the moral high ground most often. Terrible really.

Oi, this is embarassing the rest of us in front of N-O.

Wankers.

In front of N-O? :razz:

Aye everyone on the forum is looking over at this thread and laughing, jesus wept man! <_<

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

In truth nobody but Freddy, the manager and Ashley really know who were after.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Well honest mate you're a fuckin cock. How can you say EVERYONE who gives a bit of ITK information is making it up. You think cos you know nobody, other people don't 4FS. Absolutely pathetic. The fact I've been given this information doesn't make me anymore or less important than you.

There are only two people I trust with ITK stuff, the first is Whatever off Skunkers and the

second is Mark, You Stevie, are talking shite :razz:

Big hard internet man!

Never once claimed to be big, i'd give you a dig though Rocker.

The day a puny student 'digs' me, is the day I stop washing my cock in the sink.