Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Deffo not signing, just been reassured.

I assume you've just got off the phone to ST about LB then? What exactly did he say? And how's his leg?

They'll need to fucking Enigma to crack that code :lol:

Bye, Bye Stevie :lol:

SUNDERLAND boss Roy Keane wants Wigan skipper Leighton Baines - but will have to pay £6million to land the England Under-21 left-back.

Baines would be in the market for a move if he felt it would further his claims for a cap at senior level.

And that may leave Premiership new boys Sunderland having to go for the hard-sell to sign him.

But Keane is in determined mood, backed by the cash that has transformed his club, and Sunderland are expected to make an opening bid of about £4m within the next 48 hours.

That is well below the valuation placed on him by Wigan, who will not let him go cheaply.

Baines has also been linked with Newcastle, Tot tenham and Everton, but Sunderland's new financial muscle leaves them in pole position - if they can persuade Baines the move is right for him.

Yeah... all their cash definitely rivals ours and will put them in the pole... :rolleyes:

blind tbh

Why is that being blind? Financially, we stand to be well ahead of Sunderland in terms of money? Correct me if I am wrong, but we make some money for the finishing in the Premiership last season (although not as much as others), right? And this is being said before the Mike Ashley thing goes through.

Blind to see i was taking the piss :woosh:

:woosh:

didn't get it. sorry.

Nee worry's you were caught up in the moment i think :rolleyes:

Guest stevieintoon

Deffo not signing, just been reassured.

I assume you've just got off the phone to ST about LB then? What exactly did he say? And how's his leg?

They'll need to fucking Enigma to crack that code :lol:

As I predicted :rolleyes:

Who?

Who?

Trevor's son. He's an agent too. *

* may contain traces of lie

He's in the Academy/Reserves.....

Edited by DavB93

Alex Francis?

:rolleyes:

He'd know sweet fuck all! My mate Cavener has just been released from the academy last month, and not once did he ever give me any ITK information, about from the rumours that were circulating the reserves at the time, which were the equivalent of play :rolleyes: ground talk.

If that is your source- :lol:

Alex Francis?

:rolleyes:

He'd know sweet fuck all! My mate Cavener has just been released from the academy last month, and not once did he ever give me any ITK information, about from the rumours that were circulating the reserves at the time, which were the equivalent of play :rolleyes: ground talk.

If that is your source- :lol:

It's just with him saying AF is his source, it's the only one on our books with those intials....might not be on the books thought, it was just a guess.

I'll reveal who Mark's real source is if Stevie reveals his, simple as.

I'm not that arsed tbh :rolleyes:

Nah, but Stevie is :lol:

Nah seriously, this is dull as dishwater.

He started it

Guest stevieintoon

I'll reveal who Mark's real source is if Stevie reveals his, simple as.

I'm not that arsed tbh :rolleyes:

Nah, but Stevie is :lol:

Nah seriously, this is dull as dishwater.

He started it

My last say on this subject till he signs is.....Skol to have a shitey haircut like that you have to be good looking. I won't say anything else on this topic till Baines has signed.

Edited by stevieintoon