Skol 18 - teenage annoyance, barber needs doing in

ewerk 17 - Irish, occasional moments

Patrokles 16 - voice of intelligence

snakehips 14 - tries

The Fish 13 - ........ .......

Wacky Jnr 10 - tired, old

DavB93 10 - contributes

:lol:

I'll reveal who Mark's real source is if Stevie reveals his, simple as.

I'm not that arsed tbh :P

Nah, but Stevie is :lol:

Clearly you are too.

It would be nice to know who feeds Stevie his info.

EDIT - Too late, knacker :rolleyes:

Paints me in a good light, tbh, that I thought better of risking another strop from you. Certainly paints me in a better light than a wannabe journalist who can't use the English language properly on their blogtastic review site. Slightly less cringeworthy than 'I heard of Calvin Harris way before anyone else. In fact, I love him so much I want hair just like his so I can add the picture to my myspace.'

Just saying.

Hit me where it hurts, my journalistic abilities :rolleyes:

... what journalistic abilities? :woosh:

Oooooh, burn.

Seriously marra, go back to acting the pseudo-intellectual, your bait was better then. :woosh:

Who posted in: Baines deal almost complete

Poster Posts

stevieintoon 97

alex 52 - good lad

Sima 28 - nobhead

Gemmill 19 - has his moments

Skol 18 - teenage annoyance, barber needs doing in

ewerk 17 - Irish, occasional moments

Patrokles 16 - voice of intelligence

snakehips 14 - tries

The Fish 13 - ........ .......

Wacky Jnr 10 - tired, old

DavB93 10 - contributes

So I just contribute...... :lol:

Least nothing nasty was said.... :rolleyes:

Guest Patrokles

Clearly you are too.

Paints me in a good light, tbh, that I thought better of risking another strop from you. Certainly paints me in a better light than a wannabe journalist who can't use the English language properly on their blogtastic review site. Slightly less cringeworthy than 'I heard of Calvin Harris way before anyone else. In fact, I love him so much I want hair just like his so I can add the picture to my myspace.'

Just saying.

Oooooh, burn.

Seriously marra, go back to acting the pseudo-intellectual, your bait was better then. :woosh:

Just because I can construct coherent sentences and lucid points, a fair few seem to think I'm some kind of posturing smarty-pants. It's like that Hicks patter about the diner. 'looks like we got ourselves a reader.' Being better than an image-conscious 19 year old doesn't make me a pseudo-intellectual by default.

Jesus fucking christ, 24+ pages of absolute fucking drivvel! If he signs, he signs and if he doesn't he doesn't....

Why the fucking need for all this shit? Take it to PM or preferably MSN.

I always thought Patrokles was intellectual rather than pseudo-intellectual tbh. Nowt wrong with that either. Although it's sadly frowned upon in our society. Mark and Skol have their moments too like. Not intellectual ones though :lol:

Jesus fucking christ, 24+ pages of absolute fucking drivvel! If he signs, he signs and if he doesn't he doesn't....

:lol:

Agree with u mate.

Clearly you are too.

Just saying.

Oooooh, burn.

Just because I can construct coherent sentences and lucid points, a fair few seem to think I'm some kind of posturing smarty-pants. It's like that Hicks patter about the diner. 'looks like we got ourselves a reader.' Being better than an image-conscious 19 year old doesn't make me a pseudo-intellectual by default.

No, your holier than thou attitude does though.

Yeah big Sam said he wanted all transfer activity done by then. I honestly don't think anyone knows who we are after (cept Rozenhal)

I know who we're after, but I can't say or my source will be upset. That, and I don't want another 25 pages of drivel :lol:

I doubt we'll get all done by end of June.

Im also disappointed I showed my weakness by posting in this thread.... :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

DON'T BLAME ME.

This thread should've been my post, and 15 replies saying great news, good player etc... not 340 replies of people querying it. "Load of bollocks" - "I 'eard it woz a lie lol" - "Mark is never ronng lol, I want to bum his secretly" etc.... pathetic really. I'm too old and too ugly to make lies up for attention off people off a floundering internet message board.

DON'T BLAME ME.

You're as much to blame as the rest of them. 99 replies for fuck's sake - most of them you being ultra-defensive about it all and having a pop at Sima (admittedly you're only 50% of that argument).

You made your original claim and one of two replies but why the need for another 90???

DON'T BLAME ME.

You're as much to blame as the rest of them. 99 replies for fuck's sake - most of them you being ultra-defensive about it all and having a pop at Sima (admittedly you're only 50% of that argument).

You made your original claim and one of two replies but why the need for another 90???

Stuff like this doesn't help Craig. Leave it out will you? :lol: