Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Well Sima said he was thinking about changing internet providers if he lost. In the same spirit, Stevie should point out that Sima didn't specify it was July 2007 :blink:

Guest stevieintoon

Would stevie really apologise to everyone who doubted him though?

I think not :blink:

What have I got to apologise for? I was given some information which still has every chance of coming to fruition and I passed it on to fellow toon fans, I don't see what I need to apologise for.

He's gone pretty quite on the issue.

Why can't you spell quiet? Don't say it was a typo. Students today are not only even bigger wanks than they used to be (if that's possible), they're also dense.

Guest stevieintoon

Is the Stevie-Sima banning bet still on?

Yes I will bid my farewells on July 1st should it not have went through by then.

What have I got to apologise for? I was given some information which still has every chance of coming to fruition and I passed it on to fellow toon fans, I don't see what I need to apologise for.

Why can't you spell quiet? Don't say it was a typo. Students today are not only even bigger wanks than they used to be (if that's possible), they're also dense.

god thats so true lol ;):razz:

:blink:

Good point Stevie, that one won't have been a typo, two letters in the wrong order? No chance.

;)

As was pointed out a few days ago (by Stevie - I think), any deal for Baines must surely be tempered by his coming back from Holland injured.

Maybe all clubs' interest in him will be on hold until his injury clears up?

One thing is for certain - NUFC MUST sign at least one decent LB.

I think not ;)

What have I got to apologise for?

Petulantly slagging any and all people who dared doubt you? maybe?... no?

ok then.

:blink:

source?

Yes I will bid my farewells on July 1st should it not have went through by then.

If we get him after July 1st i'm sure we'll give you a pardon and just ban Sima anyway :blink:

If we get him after July 1st i'm sure we'll give you a pardon and just ban Sima anyway :blink:

Why not just ban the two of them?? Sorted ;)

Win Freaking Win!

i'm sure that if there was even a remote chance of this deal going through before july 1, the media would have picked up on it by now.

all i've heard about this deal is that sam doesn't fancy him because he isn't tall enough

i'm sure that if there was even a remote chance of this deal going through before july 1, the media would have picked up on it by now.

all i've heard about this deal is that sam doesn't fancy him because he isn't tall enough

Which was an Anal Orifice article !!

Bastard......you've stole my thunder.... :razz:

Guest Patrokles

Yeah, because we heard about Geremi way in advance.

Yeah, because we heard about Geremi way in advance.

Geremi signed then has he?

That thing I said about you posting something funny must have cut to the quick. It didn't make any difference though I see :blink:

Well Sima said he was thinking about changing internet providers if he lost. In the same spirit, Stevie should point out that Sima didn't specify it was July 2007 :blink:

Twas a joke tbh, don't let that spoil your fun though, eh?

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways ;)

Edited by Sima

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways :razz:

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too ;) <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :P

Guest stevieintoon

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways :razz:

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too ;) <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :P

I'm fucked really if he doesn't sign. Ip banned on Newcastle Online, Ip banned on here, NE5's board I was abused on the first day by StevieH because I referred to him as "dense" about 10 months ago. Skunkers is shite. Talk of The Tyne is the only option - oh dear.

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways :P

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too ;) <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :yes

I'm fucked really if he doesn't sign. Ip banned on Newcastle Online, Ip banned on here, NE5's board I was abused on the first day by StevieH because I referred to him as "dense" about 10 months ago. Skunkers is shite. Talk of The Tyne is the only option - oh dear.

People will love you over there, even if you are wrong all the time :razz: