Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Guest alex

I doubt it.

Well, I can't speak for Craig but I doubt he'd have imposed an IP ban. It would have been up to him whether he posted here or not I reckon.

Guest alex

If two adults both agree to a bet with the wager being an IP ban then it should be enforced IMO.

They both made a bet they didn't have the authority to make though. The honourable thing to do would be for Stevie not post, unless Sima changes his mind and says it doesn't matter.

What? That a guy offers to be IP banned if he is wrong? And acts aggressively if anyone dares doubt his information?

You really feel strongly about this don't you :lol:

Howay lads, lets bring the tempo down..

200px-RussianRainbowGathering_4Aug2.jpg

Guest Patrokles

Goodbye Stevie you bullshitting charver.

Nice.... :outahere:

If we had a policy on here for banning someone for having an ITK story that didn't materialise, we'd be banning people all the time!

I think Stevie genuinely believed whoever it was who told him this was going to happen before July 1st. If it proved to be true, you'd be all back-patting him like you did to that bloke 'Akabusi' ages ago.

Sometimes his attitude might have been a bit off but again, that's hardly unprecedented is it?

I disagree. If you look at those present on the Stevie-mocking bandwagon, none of them would have been big enough to apologise. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Farewell the rest of you, unban me when he signs.

C'mon Stevie don't go mate. You meant well, and probably had a decent source who may have been misguided or over-excited. Take it on the chin and continue posting here. :outahere:

No, disagree.

stevie is man enough to pay his debt. He offered money so he was confident, turns out he was wrong.

If sima had of lost we'd all badger the the depressive bastid until he went.

Tough luck stevie but be a man about it.

You make it sound like he's lost his job and his mother died in the same day. I sincerely doubt he gives a shit. :lol:

If you look at those present on the Stevie-mocking bandwagon, none of them would have been big enough to apologise. :lol:

You mean the way that Stevie's been big enough to say that he won't apologise to anyone he abused for doubting him? Aye, he's a big man alright.

Personally I don't really care, he was told something, he put too much faith in his source and has turned out to be completely wrong, I do think he could show a little humility, instead he still insists that Baines is coming.

If two adults both agree to a bet with the wager being an IP ban then it should be enforced IMO.

The wager being something that neither can enforce??

I don't remember agreeing to it and I wouldn't have done. Stevie is not getting banned and Sima wouldn't have been banned had it gone the other way.

If you look at those present on the Stevie-mocking bandwagon, none of them would have been big enough to apologise. :outahere:

You mean the way that Stevie's been big enough to say that he won't apologise to anyone he abused for doubting him? Aye, he's a big man alright.

Personally I don't really care, he was told something, he put too much faith in his source and has turned out to be completely wrong, I do think he could show a little humility, instead he still insists that Baines is coming.

For someone who 'doesn't really care' you've been quite vociferous.

I think he did put too much faith in what he was told but I think he still does believe he is coming. Need we be reminded, the transfer window opens today, not closes... :lol:

Guest Patrokles

The wager being something that neither can enforce??

I don't remember agreeing to it and I wouldn't have done. Stevie is not getting banned and Sima wouldn't have been banned had it gone the other way.

Sima's hardly an adult, either. :lol: